More serious stuff than usual

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Arai, Jul 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would love to be in the presence of Mahmud Abdul Baari and give the sick fcuk a practical demostration on the stuff our peacekeeping troops are having to endure :evil:

2. From Darth Doctrinus

"If I could suggest that we restrain ourselves from doing something...rash?

Although I notice that they have an email address and a phone number, so they must be reasonable people open to debate?"

Weapons free lads, in your own time....go on :evil:

3. Home-grown Terrorists: Should I condemn them?

By Mahmud Abdul Baari

Do I condemn the young British terrorists who were born Muslims and raised in the UK and then went on to terrorise innocent people? Who engaged in murder and terrorism of innocent people? Of course! I must condemn all of those British born terrorists in the British army who travel all the way across the globe to a foreign country to kill, murder, rape and pillage in Iraq and Afghanistan. Terrorists like Lance Corporal Jabron Hashmi who although born Muslim, grew up to become an apostate traitor to Islam and professional terrorist who unlike members of Al Qa’idah took a salary for his terror.

It is very strange though isn’t it, that if any Muslim sang praises for Mohammed Siddiq Khan or Hasib Hussain similar to what nearly every British newspaper has been printing about Jabron Hashmi, they would be accused of glorifying terrorism! Why is it that to praise and glorify and hold pride for a home-grown terrorist such as Hashmi is acceptable but even to sympathise with any Muslim who wishes to defend his homeland in Palestine or Iraq is glorifying terrorism?

Indeed it is clear that the difference between Hasib Hussain and Jabron Hashmi is only that one has died as a Muslim terrorist while the other was an apostate terrorist, the former killed non-Muslims while the latter only killed Muslims. Allah (swt) says,

“The Jews and Christians will never be pleased with you until you follow their Deen.”

Indeed Jabron Hashmi has been exposed by Allah; he was not a Muslim but an apostate terrorist and must be condemned by everyone. Moreover, whoever condones his actions or glorifies them, or incites people to emulate them should clearly be put on trial and punished. The same can be said for all those like him in the British and US armies who torture and rape and commit acts of terror unlike anything seen even by Al Qa’idah!

In fact how strange it is that there is a surplus of condemnation for 50 deaths on 7/7 yet nobody can find a single word or moment to condemn 200,000 deaths in Afghanistan or the hundreds of thousands Muslims dead in Iraq at the hands of George Bush and Tony Blair! When faced with all these deaths of Muslims, who has time to be concerned with 50 deaths in London?

If we are to condemn anybody, why can we not condemn those who commit acts of terrorism worse than those of even Al Qa’idah? Why not condemn those who rape, humiliate and torture Muslims in Abu Ghuraib and other prisons in Iraq and Cuba? Those who target and kill innocent women and children in their own homes and in the streets?

Indeed, it is strange that nobody heard of Al Qa’idah raping a single woman though the Americans rape thousands! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah gang-raping a single child yet US prison guards do not stop! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah stripping and photographing any single prisoner in humiliating positions or in forced sexual acts yet the US cameras are full! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah shooting a single baby in the head or chest yet the US and Israeli soldiers are eager to do so! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah torturing a single prisoner or even justifying it as extraordinary renditions! How can Tony Blair stand by all this terror and still be brave to speak about terrorism?

We do not stop hearing case after case of American and British soldiers committing the most depraved and unthinkable acts all over the world! From Abu Ghuraib to Bagram Airbase, to Guantanemo bay, to Fallujah, to Mahmudiyyah, to Al Qa’im, to Tal’afar and countless other cities and countries all over the world, we hear about unspeakable atrocities by western troops day after day the likes of which make 7/7 seem like a holiday! So who is more worthy of our condemnation? Who are the real terrorists?

Tony Blair took this country to war and with the aid of the British soldiers he supports, glorifies and participates in all of these acts of terrorism; after all of this he cannot place the blame for 7/7 except upon himself. Unless he stops his crusade against Islam and Muslims at home and abroad, unless he withdraws his terrorist troops from the Muslim lands, unless he withdraws all support for the pirate state of Israel and the crusader states of America and stops glorifying the terrorism of his troops he cannot complain about the consequences.

this is fcuking speechless.
    as well the sick fcuk wants shooting

4. Well, I suppose that it all part of living in a free society. I for one certainly don't agree with what is said here, but should it be allowed to be said? I am proud that I live in a country in which all can state their view, no matter how misguided, and, as long as it does not incite murder or violence, that they should not be persecuted for their views. Interesting though isn't it, that should someone say the same about muslims, then we would be branded racist and strung up for it.

Free speech in this country is rapidly becoming a one way street.

Mind you, all the soldiers that I know are of course rapists and baby murderers! Unlike those nice gentlemen last year who so kindly helped so many of us infidels on our merry way out of existence! Bastards!

Just one point, please can anyone tell me why those individuals that have travelled on UK passports over to places like Iraq and Afghanistan to fight British troops have not been prosecuted for treason?

5. exactly - and they wonder why relations with the muslim community are "strained" - as much as i hate the cnut Blair for what he has done to our armed forces, he was right in what he said, that muslims should help the govt in halting islamist extremist fundamentalism in the UK, rather than telling the govt what they should be doing to appease this community - "ask not what this country can do for you, but what you can do for the country"

6. I knew Jabs and the thing that makes him better than this scumbag who wrote an article calling him an 'apostate terrorist' is that Jabs would have smiled, shrugged his shoulders and said that you can say what you like in the UK, it's a free country! He didn't hate anyone, even if they openly challenged his religion and identity.

I wonder if Baari would be equally benevolent if someone wrote an article abusing his views on being a Muslim and a Brit. More likely he'd start whinging about his Human Rights..... :x

Infiltrator - good point, why haven't any of these British 'jihadists' been prosecuted for treason? Is it because there is no evidence linking them to activities in these places? I doubt it. Wonder if this government will ever have the fortitude to punish them... :(

7. Arai, I can't agree more with you. For once in my life I am utterly speechless. I'm truly stunned.

8. Kn*b head wrote:
    "Indeed, it is strange that nobody heard of Al Qa’idah raping a single woman though the Americans rape thousands! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah gang-raping a single child yet US prison guards do not stop! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah stripping and photographing any single prisoner in humiliating positions or in forced sexual acts yet the US cameras are full! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah shooting a single baby in the head or chest yet the US and Israeli soldiers are eager to do so! Nobody heard of Al Qa’idah torturing a single prisoner or even justifying it as extraordinary renditions! How can Tony Blair stand by all this terror and still be brave to speak about terrorism?"

Yet you never hear of the U.S or the U.K flying commercial airliners into large civilian buildings or targeting other densely civilian occupied areas to cause maximum civilain casualties.

9. You never hear of the US or the UK military beheading some poor defenceless man infront of a camera.

I truly cannot believe what I just read above.

10. Myself also.........as this great screen character would perhaps say...

THOSE MOTHER F*****S

Attached Files:

11. Seems that Mahmud Abdul Baari needs a lesson in current affairs.

12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

What do you expect? These are simply the rantings of an ill-educated inadequate who has learned a few Jihadi buzzwords. A significant factor in homegrown Jihad-ism is the sense of empowerment that fear of terrorism gives to losers like this; he says these things because he knows it upsets and frightens normal people, and that makes him feel good.

Should we take this seriously? Yes, in the sense that '7/7' is an extension of this kind of thinking. Should we let it p1ss us off? No. He's trying to draw attention to himself for his own reasons; fine, but that attention is going to translate into him not being able to take a crap for the next thirty years without somebody making a note of it; and wil ultimately lead to him being ostracised within his community part from the tiny minority of similarly minded dimwits. Whoopee-do for him.

13. Mahmud Abdul Baari...or perhaps we should refer to him as "Calendar".

A truely misguided individual, takes the good name of a Loyal soldier who is not afraid to put on a uniform, not afraid to represent his country and stand tall and tries to compare him to cowardly scum who hide among civilians, who hide behind the skirts of their women and children because they have no backbone and are afraid to fight in the open......

Calendar......the days are numbered.

14. At the end of the day this is the opinion of a radical Muslim who believes thei :roll: r religion is the number 1 and everyone else are heretics - there is nothing worse than a zealot.

I can also understand the frustration he must feel when reports of mistreatment of civilians, bombing wrong targets (like the wedding party), prisoner beatings etc are reported in the Western media but apparently little done. The fact that the death toll from muslim bombers against muslims is rising all the time and nearing non-combatant war casualties is ignored as those were 'heroes'.

However, you have as much chance of him moderating his views as a Jewish settler in the occupied West bank, a Republican who glorifies the cause, an Orangeman who still wants to burn an effigy of the Pope some 300 years on, a Jap apologising for the death railway/POW mistreatment, the BNP welcoming ethnic born 3rd generation Britons etc,etc.

As someone pointed out earlier, we have free speech in this country (as long as you don't upset minorities/religions/sexist/racist sensitivities) so I agree that he should have his say - as long as we are allowed the same platform to let loose our prejudices in his direction but we are not allowed to.

That is when free speech is not free. Like Orwell quoted in Animal Farm 'all animals are equal - but some are more equal than others' :roll: