More septic freaks.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pregnant men,transgender partners.Adopted children.Another day in California.
    Septic freaks
  2. Pregnant my ass, too many Pies
  3. 36DDD and 44GG tits - what a waste!
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

"I opted not to have a penis because I couldn't afford it....."

5. Not really, it looks like they were fcuk ugly bints in the first place.
  6. I would have said cnuts, but cnuts are usefull, just a waste of space the pair of fat gits!!
  7. True. I will have to reserve judgement unless someone can show me a photo of them dolled up age 18.

Whilst you are probably right I still like big breasts and have been known to scupper a stinker with good cans.
  8. Agreed, beer goggles are the invention of the devil, supplied by god to fat or ugly bints.
  9. I don't think beer goggles or even class A narcotics would lead to those two chuffin' munters coming close to attractive :\\
  10. Fcuk! CAn you imagine those two as lasses in a dress! It'd be like two elephants with parachutes on.
  11. Call me a boring old traditionalist, but, does that make them a gay or lesbian couple?
    And who the fcuk shagged that to get it pregnant, it wasn't his/her fat husband/wife he/her has only got a penis not a matching pair of bollux.

Another thing,

"Thomas, also 30, said: "We want to show the world that trans-families can be healthy, loving and nurturing." "

I am sorry, but, the kid on the right looks a tad demonic, bet his names is Damian, it is a boy isn't it? Not sure in that fcuking mixed up family, maybe its his baby................
  12. His penis is made out of his Thigh!

Jesus what's his nick name, Elephant boy/girl/thing?

Those kids have a future of torment and baiting ahead of them.
  13. Fronty

Fronty Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Who needs a partner when you have a turkey baster and the ability to order stuff off the internet???