More septic freaks.

I would have said cnuts, but cnuts are usefull, just a waste of space the pair of fat gits!!

leveller said:
broken_man said:
36DDD and 44GG tits - what a waste!
Not really, it looks like they were fcuk ugly bints in the first place.
True. I will have to reserve judgement unless someone can show me a photo of them dolled up age 18.

Whilst you are probably right I still like big breasts and have been known to scupper a stinker with good cans.

broken_man said:
leveller said:
broken_man said:
36DDD and 44GG tits - what a waste!
Not really, it looks like they were fcuk ugly bints in the first place.
True. I will have to reserve judgement unless someone can show me a photo of them dolled up age 18.

Whilst you are probably right I still like big breasts and have been known to scupper a stinker with good cans.
Agreed, beer goggles are the invention of the devil, supplied by god to fat or ugly bints.

K

Kirkz

leveller said:
Agreed, beer goggles are the invention of the devil, supplied by god to fat or ugly bints.
I don't think beer goggles or even class A narcotics would lead to those two chuffin' munters coming close to attractive :\\

vvaannmmaann said:
Pregnant men,transgender partners.Adopted children.Another day in California.
Septic freaks
Call me a boring old traditionalist, but, does that make them a gay or lesbian couple?
And who the fcuk shagged that to get it pregnant, it wasn't his/her fat husband/wife he/her has only got a penis not a matching pair of bollux.

Another thing,

"Thomas, also 30, said: "We want to show the world that trans-families can be healthy, loving and nurturing." "

I am sorry, but, the kid on the right looks a tad demonic, bet his names is Damian, it is a boy isn't it? Not sure in that fcuking mixed up family, maybe its his baby................

His penis is made out of his Thigh!

Jesus what's his nick name, Elephant boy/girl/thing?

Those kids have a future of torment and baiting ahead of them.