• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

More septic freaks.

leveller said:
broken_man said:
36DDD and 44GG tits - what a waste!
Not really, it looks like they were fcuk ugly bints in the first place.
True. I will have to reserve judgement unless someone can show me a photo of them dolled up age 18.

Whilst you are probably right I still like big breasts and have been known to scupper a stinker with good cans.

broken_man said:
leveller said:
broken_man said:
36DDD and 44GG tits - what a waste!
Not really, it looks like they were fcuk ugly bints in the first place.
True. I will have to reserve judgement unless someone can show me a photo of them dolled up age 18.

Whilst you are probably right I still like big breasts and have been known to scupper a stinker with good cans.
Agreed, beer goggles are the invention of the devil, supplied by god to fat or ugly bints.

K

Kirkz

leveller said:
Agreed, beer goggles are the invention of the devil, supplied by god to fat or ugly bints.
I don't think beer goggles or even class A narcotics would lead to those two chuffin' munters coming close to attractive :\\

vvaannmmaann said:
Pregnant men,transgender partners.Adopted children.Another day in California.
Septic freaks
Call me a boring old traditionalist, but, does that make them a gay or lesbian couple?
And who the fcuk shagged that to get it pregnant, it wasn't his/her fat husband/wife he/her has only got a penis not a matching pair of bollux.

Another thing,

"Thomas, also 30, said: "We want to show the world that trans-families can be healthy, loving and nurturing." "

I am sorry, but, the kid on the right looks a tad demonic, bet his names is Damian, it is a boy isn't it? Not sure in that fcuking mixed up family, maybe its his baby................

His penis is made out of his Thigh!

Jesus what's his nick name, Elephant boy/girl/thing?

Those kids have a future of torment and baiting ahead of them.

Latest Threads