More rioting in NI

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bohs_man, Jul 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Everyone likes a pre-season friendly.

You know what the problem with NI is don't you.......it's a fuckin shit hole.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Same old thing every year,

The WI are getting rather hardcore this year though ;-)

3. Scum, the ******* lot of 'em. We should hand the whole bigotted, backward, banjo playing backwater back to the South.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HHH

HHH LE

By your post, your the bigoted scum.
    You piece of scarab beetle shit.

5. I agree with Biscuits. NI just drains our coffers. If it was up to me any rioters would be shot on the spot. The ***** have nothing to riot about.

• Like Like x 1
  6. HHH

HHH LE

I agree about the rioters, but not about the drain on resources. Yes in the past there was more tax money spent on Northern Ireland per head than elsewhere, but it is much less nowadays.
    Northern Ireland is now receiving and contributing much the same as any other region of the UK, other than the South East which does pay in more, but it is where most tax revenue is generated due to London.
    It's like a marriage, you combine your income and then spend it as necessary. Or does the lowest earner in the partnership not get the same amount of food?

7. If the UK was split tomorrow only England would be better off.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Scarab beetle shit? **** me, that's original I'll give you that.

9. Who cares? You'll all just pish it into the wind with your hatred for each other. Bigotted scum, the lot of you.

10. HHH

HHH LE

Maybe so, who knows, I don't for sure. I hope the UK never splits up, but that's just my opinion.
    They only way to find out is to have a vote on it, and if the majority agrees, I'd accept that. (disappointed, yes, but I'd get on with life)

11. HHH

HHH LE

I don't hate anyone, but for you I could make an exception !!

12. That's no way to treat a loyal friend and ally. It would be a gross act of betrayal.

The very last thing the South wants is to be forced to absorb the North; we should respect their wishes in this matter....

13. They'd have to vote on it? Majority agreement? You'd accept that? My, my, Paddy, not only a political genius but a gracious one at that.

(You forgot to add the bit that in the event that we voted you out, you'd turn on the other side and try to burn them out of their homes)

14. That's me lost a nights sleep then.