More Redgrain bashing

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by squiffy_parsons, May 24, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Your pro terrorist stance is boring, go and post on www.I_love_terrorists&

BTW what was/is your military service ?
  2. Not pro terrorist at all. If they had actually been found guilty of terrorist acts, I would be all for punishment.

As to service, I don't like to go into personal particulars on boards.
  3. What standard of guilty would you want? Do you think many people picked up on a battlefield could be convicted in a civil court?
  4. I understand what you are saying, but if you read the articles I posted here, the men did get solicitors (I was mistaken that they hadn't) eventually, but the government has thwarted the solicitors every step of the way. Which begs the question - if they are all guilty - why do this?
  5. So thats

1, No I've never served.

2, No I've never served.

3, No I've never served.
  6. You forgot:
    4, No I've never served as I'm a cunt.
  7. Sorry about that, I'll go out and punch a Liberal to make up for it.
  8. Yawn :roll: OMG you're Delta SAS SEAL CIA MI5 Speshul Agent.

Posting what service you were in and the dates is no opsec problem to anyone.

Me: British Army, 73-89.

You: Civvie cunt, all your life.
  9. Think what you like. :wink: Never claimed to be SAS, MI5 etc. - it has nothing to do with that - I just have found the less said about personal details, the better. And even if I were an interested civvie, no shame in that.
  10. Fuck off you're Kevin_B, the IRA supporter.
  11. scaryspice

scaryspice LE Moderator

Split from a thread in MNHQ and moved here by me. STOP CRAYONING ALL OVER MNHQ WITH THIS DRIVEL. Redgrain is entitled to his opinion - if you don't like it then refute it with argument not with this pointless rubbish.