More Redgrain bashing

redgrain said:
DavidBOC said:
Last year they released 4 Kuwaiti prisoners from Gitmo who had been determined by a court in Kuwait not to be terrorists. One of them blew himself up (along with a number of innocent people) in Iraq last week or the week before.

Perhaps instead of the million we could offer them the choice of a million dollars or 40 lbs of PE and a cellphone.

I do not understand the reference to being without lawyers. Given the money that is spent by the US on lawyers, transport of lawyers, feeding and housing of lawyers at Gitmo; I would be surprised to learn that the lawyers sent there are spending there time sunning themselves.
Yes, I was wrong about the part of them not being allowed solicitors. However, the government made representing the detainees very difficult.
http://www.counterpunch.org/sross08172007.html

Regarding the suicide bomber from Kuwait - I don't think it is known if the man was driven to become an enemy of US because of the treatment he received at Gitmo or not. Even if he had been before, that does not mean all of the men there were or that they deserved to be treated as they were.
Your pro terrorist stance is boring, go and post on www.I_love_terrorists&suicideBombers.com

BTW what was/is your military service ?

redgrain said:
squiffy_parsons said:
Your pro terrorist stance is boring, go and post on www.I_love_terrorists&suicideBombers.com

Not pro terrorist at all. If they had actually been found guilty of terrorist acts, I would be all for punishment.

As to service, I don't like to go into personal particulars on boards.
What standard of guilty would you want? Do you think many people picked up on a battlefield could be convicted in a civil court?

Perturbed said:
redgrain said:
squiffy_parsons said:

Not pro terrorist at all. If they had actually been found guilty of terrorist acts, I would be all for punishment.

What standard of guilty would you want? Do you think many people picked up on a battlefield could be convicted in a civil court?
I understand what you are saying, but if you read the articles I posted here, the men did get solicitors (I was mistaken that they hadn't) eventually, but the government has thwarted the solicitors every step of the way. Which begs the question - if they are all guilty - why do this?

squiffy_parsons said:
redgrain said:
So thats

1, No I've never served.

or

2, No I've never served.

or

3, No I've never served.
You forgot:
4, No I've never served as I'm a cunt.

redgrain said:
Squiff: No - it is as I said, I don't post personal particulars on boards such as this.
Yawn :roll: OMG you're Delta SAS SEAL CIA MI5 Speshul Agent.

Posting what service you were in and the dates is no opsec problem to anyone.

Me: British Army, 73-89.

You: Civvie cunt, all your life.

squiffy_parsons said:
redgrain said:
Squiff: No - it is as I said, I don't post personal particulars on boards such as this.

Think what you like. :wink: Never claimed to be SAS, MI5 etc. - it has nothing to do with that - I just have found the less said about personal details, the better. And even if I were an interested civvie, no shame in that.

redgrain said:
squiffy_parsons said:
redgrain said:

Think what you like. :wink: Never claimed to be SAS, MI5 etc. - it has nothing to do with that - I just have found the less said about personal details, the better. And even if I were an interested civvie, no shame in that.
Fuck off you're Kevin_B, the IRA supporter.

Split from a thread in MNHQ and moved here by me. STOP CRAYONING ALL OVER MNHQ WITH THIS DRIVEL. Redgrain is entitled to his opinion - if you don't like it then refute it with argument not with this pointless rubbish.