more re blow jobs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OSACIN, Nov 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst contemplating my last threat - are there any of the male arrsers out there who have ever succesfully given themselves a blow job and how many have tried and failed - i imagine with the amount of habitual liars and braggers out there the answer to this one is going to be quite high

for myself i have the ability and equipment but not the motivation

2. Who hasn't tried? I know I have, but alas no. I don't have missing ribs or a two foot long shlong.

3. Phew! I was going to get all defensive on behalf of the Corps then, but now I realise it was a typo and this thread is all about the Artillery... :wink:

*digs shellscrape*

4. Ive tried and failed, closest I managed was a bit of a lick but nearly snapped my spine doing it.

I think there is already a thread abotu this somewhere

5. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

As much as I enjoy getting a blowjob (and what self respecting man doesn't) the idea of giving one (even to myself) is, well about as appealing as being forced to listen to the entire Celine Dion back-catalogue whilst watching Michelle McManus (that fat bird off Pop idol ) and Rik Waller (that fat bloke off Pop Idol) going at it hammer and tongs, and having a red-hot poker forced up my rectum. So as such I have not tried to give myself a damned good sucking ( and besides I have a feeling I'd fail).

6. Poof

7. Pob02

Pob02 War Hero Book Reviewer

Alway a pleasure to received a well thought out, articulate response :roll:

8. :D , I'm sure like any man you do a bit of cleaning the walls after an accident involving the Milk Man and the Cyclops. Sucking yourself off is just the next logical step that many strive for, but few attain.

Poof

9. Would that be the one where you confess to wedging yourself under the stairs to aid self-noshing?

10. No, its the one were you bully a confession from me prior to a stitch :D

it is true however :oops:

11. :wink: , My Hero

12. The actual method employed was to wedge self under end of stair case and push back, whilst pulling on a belt, wrapped around forehead and under thigh (crude pulley) technique.

13. But are you lubbed up sufficiently to allow yourself to get even further under the stairs?

14. I remember in a haze it being a struggle getting out again... I was slightly p1ssed up with a woody the size or Worcester.

As the pain got more intense the less my boner performed.

I thought my spine was going to leap out of my back and the circulation to my leg would stop....

Ive not tried for years

15. Simple, all you need is a little help from Mr Horse Tranquiliser, no more pain and self blowies all round :D