More proof that Piers Morgan is a shit! (& Brad W a good egg)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Repulsive creep Morgan is again shown to be a total shit.

427295_506896222660456_1232273272_n.jpg

Good on you Mr Wiggins, Piers Moron is a total twat.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Truth in humour then...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looks like I've recklessly published a faked photograph. Has that ever happened before?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yes, generally just before a libel suit. (If you get an envelope from Carter Ruck then leg it quick).
He's welcome to try. My defence is that calling him a 'shit' is fair comment.

In fact I'll make more fair comment. He a traitorous shit who published faked photographs deliberately or recklessly intended to stir up trouble in Iraq which could, and may have, resulted in the death and injury of British servicemen and women (and Iraqis.)

(If you get an envelope from Carter Ruck then leg it quick).
Private Eye constantly berates a legal company named 'Carter Fuck'. They couldn't possibly be associated could they?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yes it has. Your defence could be that whilst this photo wasn't accurate, it shows the type of fool that Piers Morgan could be and how he might be so easily slapped down
I could also point out that my recklessness is unlikely to provoke anyone into murdering anyone else.

I could also point out that my recklessness is unlikely to provoke anyone into murdering anyone else.
It might provoke someone into murdering Piers Morgan, but no one gives a fuck about him.

Possibly the outrage on here when a black lass and a welsh footballer feel free not to do it?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/naafi-bar/185377-scot-dieke-refuses-sing-national-anthem.html
Not the same.

Bradley Wiggins was born a free man, and as an Englishman is encouraged to express his right to freedom.

The Welsh are a conquered, vanquished nation and as such should pay the proper respects to their lords and masters.

To an English mother!

Being half-English is like sharing the lottery jackpot of life, still pretty fucking good.

or a Geordie!

Oh and I wasn't aware that we needed any proof that Piers was a shit? Surely this just reinforces the fact that he is a prick of the highest degree!