More proof that Piers Morgan is a shit! (& Brad W a good egg)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BuggerAll, Aug 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Repulsive creep Morgan is again shown to be a total shit.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Good on you Mr Wiggins, Piers Moron is a total twat.
  3. Afraid it seems this is fake. Be brilliant if it was true though.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BuggerAll

Truth in humour then...
  5. BuggerAll

Looks like I've recklessly published a faked photograph. Has that ever happened before?
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Yes, generally just before a libel suit. (If you get an envelope from Carter Ruck then leg it quick).
  7. BuggerAll

He's welcome to try. My defence is that calling him a 'shit' is fair comment.

In fact I'll make more fair comment. He a traitorous shit who published faked photographs deliberately or recklessly intended to stir up trouble in Iraq which could, and may have, resulted in the death and injury of British servicemen and women (and Iraqis.)
    • Like Like x 13
  8. Yes it has. Your defence could be that whilst this photo wasn't accurate, it shows the type of fool that Piers Morgan could be and how he might be so easily slapped down
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Private Eye constantly berates a legal company named 'Carter Fuck'. They couldn't possibly be associated could they?
  10. I don't see the problem, what could be more British than feeling free not to sing the anthem?
  11. BuggerAll

I could also point out that my recklessness is unlikely to provoke anyone into murdering anyone else.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The Arkell V Pressdram response should suffice !
  13. It might provoke someone into murdering Piers Morgan, but no one gives a fuck about him.

Not the same.

Bradley Wiggins was born a free man, and as an Englishman is encouraged to express his right to freedom.

The Welsh are a conquered, vanquished nation and as such should pay the proper respects to their lords and masters.
    • Like Like x 2