• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

More Poppy Burning

Thank **** for that. If it had been in Doire I would have had words.
Thanks, that's what Northern Ireland really needs, is another ******** commenting on something they know nothing about.

PS Why would it make a difference if it had happened in an oak wood?

Thanks, that's what Northern Ireland really needs, is another ******** commenting on something they know nothing about.

PS Why would it make a difference if it had happened in an oak wood?
I live 30 miles from Doire, ********. So ********, hows that feel?

As the report said, ********, it appears to be an attempt to cause trouble. So inference is loyalists, ********.As surely if it is nationalists then they would have burnt them insitu, ********. As Sinn Fein and SDLP condemn it, ********, then it can be put down to *********, ********.

So stop trying to blow up like a Daily Heil reader, ********.

I live 30 miles from Doire, ********. So ********, hows that feel?As the report said, ********, it appears to be an attempt to cause trouble. So inference is loyalists, ********.As surely if it is nationalists then they would have burnt them insitu, ********. As Sinn Fein and SDLP condemn it, ********, then it can be put down to *********, ********.So stop trying to blow up like a Daily Heil reader, ********.
A stab in the dark here - do you think he is a ********?

I live 30 miles from Doire, ********. So ********, hows that feel?

As the report said, ********, it appears to be an attempt to cause trouble. So inference is loyalists, ********.As surely if it is nationalists then they would have burnt them insitu, ********. As Sinn Fein and SDLP condemn it, ********, then it can be put down to *********, ********.

So stop trying to blow up like a Daily Heil reader, ********.
If you believe that loyalists were responsible, tell the tooth fairy I said hello.
Living 30 miles away you should then have heard of the dissident factions surely and their aims and intentions in Londonderry/Derry.

If you believe that loyalists were responsible, tell the tooth fairy I said hello.
Living 30 miles away you should then have heard of the dissident factions surely and their aims and intentions in Londonderry/Derry.

Yup, but they ain't dumb enough to burn poppies by the Free Derry Wall. If they did a good kicking is on its way.

The Royal British Legion has condemned those responsible. In a statement, it said that it was disappointed that people carried the wreaths to Free Derry Corner in an effort to link the wider community with the act.

Sinn Fein councillor Mickey Cooper, said the incident "beggared belief".
"There can be no place in our society for this kind of desecration or vandalism," he said.
"It should not be used as an excuse by anyone to go out and do something similar, or heighten tensions in any community."

All sounds fair enough to me.

The community knows who is responsible, let them do the honourable thing and report the matter to the local PSNI, lets not have any kneecappings.

Latest Threads