More Poppy Burning

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by HHH, Nov 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HHH

HHH LE

2. Thank **** for that. If it had been in Doire I would have had words.
  3. HHH

HHH LE

Thanks, that's what Northern Ireland really needs, is another ******** commenting on something they know nothing about.

PS Why would it make a difference if it had happened in an oak wood?
  4. I live 30 miles from Doire, ********. So ********, hows that feel?

As the report said, ********, it appears to be an attempt to cause trouble. So inference is loyalists, ********.As surely if it is nationalists then they would have burnt them insitu, ********. As Sinn Fein and SDLP condemn it, ********, then it can be put down to *********, ********.

So stop trying to blow up like a Daily Heil reader, ********.
  5. A stab in the dark here - do you think he is a ********?
  6. Who me? Whatever gave you that impression? I think you might be reading between the lines somewhat.^~
  7. Muslim bastards
  8. HHH

HHH LE

If you believe that loyalists were responsible, tell the tooth fairy I said hello.
    Living 30 miles away you should then have heard of the dissident factions surely and their aims and intentions in Londonderry/Derry.

9. Yup, but they ain't dumb enough to burn poppies by the Free Derry Wall. If they did a good kicking is on its way.

All sounds fair enough to me.
  10. The community knows who is responsible, let them do the honourable thing and report the matter to the local PSNI, lets not have any kneecappings.
  11. Who gives a **** ? Seriously the ******* hate the Brits and no amount of love in at Stormont will change that.
  12. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Burning poppies is not a criminal act. The standards set by the previous government ensured that the terrorists are appeased at whatever price.