More Political MILF, this time its Israel

Tzipi Livni has six weeks to form a government.

I'd do her up the wrong 'un. But thats not saying much.

you're supposed to post a link to an article/photo or at least something!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
You'd have to do her up the wrong'un. I couldn't be face to face with that and keep it up.

Have some sympathy, lads. His eyesight's obviously failing. Look at the way he spelled her name, sure sign he's having trouble making out the keyboard.

dragknuckle said:
smudge you getting fussy in your old age mate?
Now now Drag....I didn't say that I wouldn'r smash one into her....hard.....dry......at pace......whilst repeatedly smashing her grid in the microwave door!! ;)

vvaannmmaann said:
Why not just put her in the microwave? It couldn't make it any worse.
Too much dicing involved, as I don't have access to an industrial blender at the moment :(

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

I'm sure she was in Baader-Meinhof?

Anyway, Britain can hold its own when it comes to political babes.

smartascarrots said:
Have some sympathy, lads. His eyesight's obviously failing. Look at the way he spelled her name, sure sign he's having trouble making out the keyboard.
Thats how they spelt it on the BBC website so my guide dog has just informed me. he also woofed that you should ammend your name to "ascarrots" and remove the smart.

Link to BBC news website would be added but the dogs not that advanced in his training.

Never mind the dried up old MOSSAD honeypot, I fu'cked her when she was still a bloke! Has anyone got any A5 gentleman's reading material featuring the eye-tie minister of equal opportunities, Mara Carfagna. (Italian for "more moist vadge" I think)

I'd like a few equal opportunities to slam her third man's hatch!

wayner1970 said:
smartascarrots said:
Thats how they spelt it on the BBC website so my guide dog has just informed me. he also woofed that you should ammend your name to "ascarrots" and remove the smart.

Link to BBC news website would be added but the dogs not that advanced in his training.
I was using the fact that she has an odd name to make a old-age/failing eyesight/masturbation joke.

I dunno, pearls before swine...

cernunnos said:
Never mind the dried up old MOSSAD honeypot, I fu'cked her when she was still a bloke! Has anyone got any A5 gentleman's reading material featuring the eye-tie minister of equal opportunities, Mara Carfagna. (Italian for "more moist vadge" I think)

I'd like a few equal opportunities to slam her third man's hatch!
Would sir be referring to la Cicciolina?