More PCS Madness

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by TheKnave, Apr 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So the new Corps Colonel and new Corps RSM are now in the chair and have immediately turned their attention to uniform.

Seems we are going to have to wear MEDAL RIBBONS above our name tags on PCS! Velcro backed, individuals don't have to pay for ribbon but have to pay for the velcro and to have them sewn on.

Reasoning is that we wear No 2 dress less and less and always seem to wear this stuff for medal presentations and remembrance these days. No 2s will eventually be phased out to save money which has been said to be happening Army wide.

When will the costs stop!

2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I say, how very colonial!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sure they come from another planet in Blandford.

4. How tasteless

5. Date check?

But kind of believable in a hideous sort of way...

6. TA will love it.

7. Spending too much time around Americans who get medals for just existing?

8. Happy 1st of April

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mmmmmmmm I can smell shit, is it cow shit? No, is it horse shit? No then it must be bullshit.

10. It might also scare away the fat, unfit and useless wardodgers; white feather on top of the beer time!

11. Check the date.

12. The problem is...

Blandford could well come up with this sort of malarky. I'm still gobsmacked the Royal Corps' hasn't been instructed to ensure our desert boots' toe caps are 'highly polished' and our smocks are tucked in.

13. Right, thats it! I'm tucking in my PCS jacket in protest!

14. Any excuse to justify looking a bellend by dragging a modern uniform back to the tucked-in dark ages, eh?

Throbber.

15. I like mine out - it hides the beer belly