More PCS Madness

So the new Corps Colonel and new Corps RSM are now in the chair and have immediately turned their attention to uniform.

Seems we are going to have to wear MEDAL RIBBONS above our name tags on PCS! Velcro backed, individuals don't have to pay for ribbon but have to pay for the velcro and to have them sewn on.

Reasoning is that we wear No 2 dress less and less and always seem to wear this stuff for medal presentations and remembrance these days. No 2s will eventually be phased out to save money which has been said to be happening Army wide.

When will the costs stop!

How tasteless

Date check?

But kind of believable in a hideous sort of way...

Happy 1st of April

Mmmmmmmm I can smell shit, is it cow shit? No, is it horse shit? No then it must be bullshit.

Check the date.

The problem is...

Blandford could well come up with this sort of malarky. I'm still gobsmacked the Royal Corps' hasn't been instructed to ensure our desert boots' toe caps are 'highly polished' and our smocks are tucked in.

Any excuse to justify looking a bellend by dragging a modern uniform back to the tucked-in dark ages, eh?

Throbber.
I like mine out - it hides the beer belly

At the mo I'm wearing my PCS tucked in and sleeves down, with a name tape sewn on.

I'm not in the Forces any more though.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, if you wore it "down and out", you could be a tramp.

There's no need to thank me, I have a coat and my carriage has been despatched.