More PC nonsense: Police uniform stripper charged

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by msr, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

2. If he was a GAY male stripper... they would have interviewed him for a job.
  3. Excellent use of police resources. Clearly he is a danger to the public good.

4. much easier than dealing with real criminals and it takes our mind of real issues as well.

If you don't have a good day on which to bury bad news obfuscate it with this drivel.
  5. I heard on the radio that he was arrested because he got his truncheon out....
  6. And then started to polish his helmet
  7. On checking the story he was arrested for 'impersonating a police officer'. Dont know about you chaps but I have never seen a real copper walk into a bar and undress- perhaps I should get out more.....
  8. Lunatics.

Still, if it gets their Home Office target required arrest figures up, who cares if its completely and utterly nonsensical and drives a greater wedge between police and the society they are supposed to serve.
  9. The charge would never stick in England; the police round here don't wears hats any more as it stops them looking like the SAS.
  10. Not for importuning an officer...........?

11. Shame impersonating a Prime Minister isn't a crime...............
  12. "A Grampian Police spokesman added: "As this is a live inquiry we can make no further comment on this incident.""

I'll bet what he was thinking was "What a pair of fcuking useless cnuts, making me stand here and justify their actions. I hope those fcukers on ARRSE don't get to here about it!"

WE did :evil:

And they are :twisted:
  13. Alrighty then... so.... how many actual crimes occured in town while the LE personnel were wasting time harrasing a hard working fellow eh? Do children there face criminal prosecution if they dress up like a bobby for Halloween?
  14. I heard on the radio it was two WPCs ( are we still allowed to call them that ??) Who lifted him. FFS , you can just imagine the short haired ,sensible shoe wearing , humourless, right on b1tches !!!!!! What a complete waste of Police time & money this is , let alone the huge dent caused in PR. I hope the CPS see sense & drop this debacle.

15. Doesn't say if the arresting officers were male or female. :roll: