More PC madness

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by armourer, May 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LINK

Does that mean that in mainly white areas members of ethnic minorites are going to have to be bussed in against their wishes so that the theatres can have a grant ..... bloody madness.
  2. Will you be volunteering Armourer?
  3. Well if duty called, I was promoted and they could get me "unsectioned" :wink: I'd give it a go.
  4. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I can just imagine the interview.........
  5. Look behind you. The thought police are lurking.
  6. Do you have a reference for your quote, CrapSpy?

There's a hell of a lot of a difference between a politically inspired and directed 'target' and 'advice'. Unfortunately, the difference is what this vile presidency is expert at twisting, spnning and propagandising.

I can see the NewLabPubRelNatSocPres at his/her conclave now: "I want to see stories about blacks and browns on the mountains and moors now, and get me some pictures of little black kiddies playing whatever it is they play in the Bucks woods. Mmmm, pity we can't differentiate between Kosovan refugees and the grotty locals - can they wear their national dress or something? Make sure the Sun gets some non-attributable pictures. Threaten anyone who objects to this with hatecrime. You have your targets. Go."