More Of Our Heritage Under Threat

Just knock down anything made or commemorating anything prior to 1833 - including those pesky Roman roads, cities like London and Southampton.. that'll show how on side and PC we are

ugly

LE
Rhodes wasn't a racist, he was a typical Empire building Englishman!
Please remember that racism didn't exist, most isms are the inventions of the loony lefty hand wringing tofu munching yoghurt knitting Guardian readers!

Last edited:
Will Oxford SU also be campaigning to remove the following statue.
Yes he did many good things later but his career and success was founded upon inciting and carrying out violent attacks on people based on ethnicity.
So if that condemns Mr Rhodes it condemns him as well.

Somehow I get the feeling Oxford S.U wont be joining in this campaign.

nmps.jpg

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Rhodes want a racist
Assuming you meant 'wasn't', yes, yes he was.

However -

"It's a reminder that when this university was built, it wasn't built with people like me in mind. It was built of the back of exploiting labour and the colonial project"
That's the University of Oxford, founded in the eleventh century.

However -

Founded to educate clerics for the Holy Roman Catholic church of the whole of Europe, including those nice chaps in France who slaughtered a load of "heretics", slaughtered a load of Muslims and Jews in Spain for not converting, then for converting but not good enough, then slaughtered pagans in the Baltic states because they didn't convert, then slaughtered everything in the Middle East they could reach because they could.....

Are they offering to hand back the money AND the degree and the place at Oxford and the network contacts they've made ?

Will Oxford SU also be campaigning to remove the following statue.
Yes he did many good things later but his career and success was founded upon inciting and carrying out violent attacks on people based on ethnicity.
So if that condemns Mr Rhodes it condemns him as well.

Somehow I get the feeling Oxford S.U wont be joining in this campaign.

View attachment 209362

Ah yes, a statue to the memory of 'Bomber' Mandela.

He was certainly of the view that the british would make a much better job of running africa than africans would.

In light of the state of the place these days since we left some might argue that realist is more appropriate than the rather kicked to death 'racist'.

:) Worth watching, or the 4th Wave Feminist drivel it appears to be?
The latter, but some nice women in it to look at so if nothing else is on. But for more of Marta Dusselldorp, literally, Jack Irish is worth a punt.

ugly

LE

However -

I've amended the poxy Apple predictive shoit and clarified my point