More Mugs Available

Sorry to those who tried to buy mugs yesterday, but couldn't because of stock. Since I set that up I got a whole box more from a long forgotten deep hide so they're buy-able again :)

Available until the 20th.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
How do we go about buying them, Mr. Good CO?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you. I'm having a blonde day today. (Or should I say 'non-brunette'?)

elovabloke

ADC
Collectors item purchased and ready for the next Cash in the Attic series in 2050.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Bought two mugs - wasn't impressed with the jugs!

Thanks all. I've spent the whole morning packing and going to the post office. Real work? Sod all :) A pleasant change from staring at a screen actually.

Oooh, that could be fun if Hasbro get their wicked way. I gave our two pins to the nice ladies at Build-a-Bear in Chester, for services to Horsa. I hope they're wearing them!

Mr Unmentionablehead T-Shirt in Sand for me please Boss.

Holdfast said:
1 mug and a couple of T shirts ordered. Any Mr PH pins available Good CO?
I'm sure they were from another supplier, not the same as the RV Ops stuff- I can't remember the name of them off the top of my head, Tie Tac supplies or something, but If nobody else beats me to it I'll post a link soon.

One soon to be banned ARRSE mug ordered. Good CO - I'll drop you an email ref the delivery address - Paypal was misbehaving this morning over here in Singers.

lancslad

young_lofty said:
Holdfast said:
1 mug and a couple of T shirts ordered. Any Mr PH pins available Good CO?
I'm sure they were from another supplier, not the same as the RV Ops stuff- I can't remember the name of them off the top of my head, Tie Tac supplies or something, but If nobody else beats me to it I'll post a link soon.
A while back I bought several. I can feel a 'Holidays for heroes' auction coming on!

Nooo! I just checked the shop to get some mugs and they're not on there. Don't tell me you've run out.... I've just ordered myself some spare Mr PH pins as well.

Mr. Unmentionable Head T-Shirt in Sand arrived this morning, in plenty of time to make the "What the best dressed Infanteers are wearing in Kiplingland this season" list .

Cheers Boss , shall wear it brazenly :D