More money more problems

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Billboard, Jun 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone ive just got of the phone to my mum. Basically i got around £8000 compensation because i got stabbed several times in january 08. Resulting in a severed nerve,collapsed lung,severe scarring and loss of function in my right hand. About 2 weeks ago i said i would take my mum and girlfriend to rome a couple weeks. But priorities have changed im buying a car and need to do lessons. She starts shouting how she needs a holiday forget the car. And i say i need to do lessons and get car then she says how i owe her this because she looked after me for so much years. But im naively thinking that was her duty and free of charge. So i say sorry but im not even going on holiday myself then she says “suddenly i have to go now” and hangs up. This i strange to me because i moved out when i was 17 never looked back. And isn't this compensation meant to be a little thing to compensate my physical and mental problems that will affect my life forever. But know i know shes going to tell my brother's who are gonna be round here looking for some money. Asking to borrow when i owe no1 shit they never visit me maybe 1 every 6 months. My mum gave everything to my little brother when we were younger even bought him a 7k car and i never got even a lolly. we are only a year and a half apart in age. I expect some visits later regarding money problems fuccing cunts. Sorry for not paragraphing but im very angry.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Sorry, lost the will to live after "Hello everyone"
  3. Strange when the smell of money hits the air... They circle like vultures.

I wonder if that's what's really happening. It looks obvious but sometimes, something else is going on.

I was always the little brother. My brother had to work and I got it on a plate - that's how it has always been viewed. I hated it being seen that way, struck out on my own and am now better off than the rest of them. It is still seen as them having a hard time and me on easy street. I am the only one that has married and the only one with kids. I'm the only one with a dog for feck's sake!

So you've got two problems. One - what to do with the money and two, family management.

Money. If you've got 8 big ones then don't go spending it all at once. It is very tempting to go and buy a car and watch it depreciate in front of your eyes. What cost you 8 is now worth 6. then 5, then 4... And you can only spend it once.

Look at maybe investing it somewhere safe. Economically, now is a time to be safe. do you really need a car? You managed without it before but has a 'want' become a 'need' just 'cos you've got some cash? Just asking a question.

Second bit, if you take them all on holiday, what will it be like when you all come back and the money has gone? Have you promised them all a holiday or are you being forced into it? Were you on deaths door when you said it?

If you don't give a toss about them now then it becomes a question that takes a bit of consideration before you shout the answer out. Maybe you should pack up and ship out and deal with your own challenges before you get involved with theirs.

Just the thoughts of a rambling idiot.

4. You've put several good points across farmer that i will take on board. Thank you very much.
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

looks like you've got a problem there son. I'd suggest:

wait till your brothers come round begging for cash and then smash them over the head with an iron, lay down some plastic sheeting and cut up their bodies. Render the fats down to make soap to wash up the mess afterwards. personally I'd usse something like this.

Then mince the flesh up and feed it to your dog. Not got a dog then I'd suggest this.

Get their bones and put them in a bath full of oxidized red wine and it will turn them into jelly (saw it on Bones doncha know) it doesnt help to dispose of them but their fun to play with.

Once you've done with them go round your mum's

Chloroform her and then force feed her GBL. Kidnap her by putting harry maskers around her feet and hands and use it for a blindfold and a gag. Not got any of that either? borrow some of mine I have loads.

take her out into the woods and tie her naked to a tree with barbed wire, cut off her tits with your supper sharp knife you used to cut up your brothers and then ram this up her chuff until she beggs for forgiveness.

Then and only then tell her to buy her own fcuking ticket to Rome, Jeezus Mothers hay what a pain in the ARRSE.

edit for mong spelling
  6. Billboard ...... why not join the army, I think you would go far, there's a good career to be had in the military police
  7. Touche! That's what I was trying to say but I was being sensitive. Feck it. Tell them to feck off and live their own lives.
  8. Tell her you will be sending her a card with some money in it.

Imagine her delight when she opens the card to find a pound coin stuck to the inside above an arrow with the comment .. "Here you go, now fcuk off and buy yourself a clue"

Job Done.
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That is beautiful Biccies. Really. Too beautiful for words.

Take it on board billboard - that man speaks sense.

The other alternative I might suggest is:

Use it on yourself.

Do it.

Do it now.
  10. The other alternative I might suggest is:

Use it on yourself.

Do it.

Do it now.[/quote]

Bloody hell Biped, that is for the Mess don't you know, if he is enlisted filth be will have to stab himself to death :wink:
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Just send me all your money, that will sort all your troubles.

12. Donate it all to the Oxygen Thieves Rehabilitation Fund.