More med docs stuff

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by afs2006, Feb 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I'm trying to fill out a subject access request form and wonder if someone out there can let me know what the electronic version of my fmed 4 is called.

    Many thanks!