More McCann dirt.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ViolentBadger, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. LINKY

Not quite in the spirit for which the money was donated.

Pair of lizards.
  2. Cheeky cnuts.
  3. What happened to all their supporters?
  4. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

How is paying the mortgage/living costs not supporting the family?
  5. Think they all went the other way, after all the controversy of the disappearance etc.

Stuff happens, eh??
  6. Cant judge them by saying its wrong or right, i only pray and hope that i dont find myself in that position.
  7. I have no issues with that , bearing in mind that what the fund was for, as they will obviously not be working while they are searching for their child, they a probably on unpaid leave from work, the mortgage have to be paid somehow, the mortgage company are not going to waive the payments out of sympathy for the MCann family, I personally don't think she did it, this is smear from the Portuguese police who wants to shift the blame for their incompetence and look like they are doing something.

sadly I think the child is probably dead, no ransom demands, no evidence or trace of her since the dissapearance is every parents nightmare, I would not wish it on my worst enemy.
  8. Fully agree, I have a four year old boy, and can only begin to imagine what they are going through. But there are too many anomolies (sp) in the stories. How come the picture of the abductor has only just been released?

Any way this has probably done to death ('scuse the pun), so best not to start it all again.
  9. Really? You're in the cadets aren't you?
  10. And? Speak up Biscuits
  11. They want a nice home for Maddy to come back to. Probably going to re-decorate her bedroom as well.
  12. The fund was set up to help find maddie NOT pay their mortgage and staff wages.
  13. I bet if they had set up an appeal that said, send us money to pay for the mortgage, our worldwide trips and staff wages they'd have received a lot less. They're taking the p*ss and they know it.
  14. I wonder if they donated any funds to the Vatican when they were there. The Pope's probably down to his last couple of tonnes of gold and a symbol for the poor everywhere. He probably charged them a few bob for holy confession.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.