More Luck If He Chucked It At Them

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by HurryUP_And_Wait, Sep 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No wonder he`s getting jams letting the ammo belt flap around like that. The rounds are just gonna get dirty and dented. What army is that :?

2. British doing a FIBUA exercise. or FISCH (fighting in some c*nts house)

3. Good find and welcome to the forum.

4. Hahahah, scary shit. I bet you're glad that you're not top cover in basra or Helmand eh!!! what was the problem in the end, gas parts or feed cover.....

5. not sure mate... its not a video of me (thank god!)
    i think he didnt balance the gun & the top cover is bugger'd

6. He seemed to know what he was doing but shame there was no number two to ensure belt was being fed correctly. Also rather than having to go through drills to replace spent belt his number two could have fixed fresh belt whilst firing.

7. Single shot belt fed gimpy - much more of an upper body workout!

8. Why the f*ck didn't the guy filming him help him out? Cnut! Deffo jams caused by twisting belt - too much fiddling with gas adjuster. If you stood up in a window under fire, fcuking about with a gimpy, how long would you last before being picked off! GRRR

'king WALTS! :evil:

Anyhow, welcome to the forum mukker! :D

9. gpmgs fireing blanks were always a mare you need a spacer thingy other wise it won't work at all.
    never like firing blanks imho

10. Thanks for the welcome guys!

11. Put that f*cking camera down and get feeding that belt!!

You have got to laugh

12. Cracking find HurryUp , Our SF Platoon need to see that.

I did think in the earlier stages , it was a DS filming, you know loads of not very helpful advice, stating the bleeding obvious, or worst still ... laughing :oops:

Wonder why camera guy didn't get some A2 action going while the gunner was trying to sort it? Still well done the gunner on his drills and not losing his rag :D

13. Good point that about DS.. and there useless advise. guess thats a different topic all together though.