More limp wristed Welsh stuff.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seems this bloke wants people with firm handshakes to be charged with assault.
    He also seems to think that handshaking is becoming more unpopular.Nothing to do with him being an MP then?
  2. Limp wristed wanker.
    Just because he hasn' got a grip on anything he gets upset with people who have.

Just how do idiots like this get themselves elected?
  3. Is it just me, or does he look like a catholic priest with a penchant for the choir?
  4. God it makes me ashamed of being Newport born! :oops:
    This was a town, now city, that prided itself on MANLINESS, steelworks, docks, rugby etc! We even had the town Queer, a hairdresser who used deoderant & used aftershave lotion!!
    Mind you this waste of space looks like someone who hangs around public toilets looking for TRADE!!
  5. Stick a pair of specs on the tw@t and Harold Shipman comes to mind!
  6. My bold - With a lot of hand wringing and lies :)
    That's why he's so limp wristed :roll:
  7. Looks like a fecking goblin with the oversized nose and chin.
  8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Shave him a bit and he'd look like Rowan Atkinson.
  9. So you agree with me then? :twisted:
  10. Along with long nails on a man (fecking stomatch churning) a limp handshake is one way to ensure I WOULD get charged with assault.
    I have on many occasions ordered people to grip my hand properly! The most shocking was a Coldstream Guardsman! Twas like a limp lettuce.
  11. Shaking hands for years can have a detrimental effect you know, he may have been an arthritic Freemason...
  12. ah, but he'll still have the Strong Grip lol
  13. Hahahaaa :D
  14. Who the...what the....where the fuck did you come from 8O
  15. He's a politician and, as such, damn lucky people are'nt shaking him by the THROAT. :twisted:

In the immortal words of the Governator: he is just a little girly-man! 8)