More Labour old guard fall further from grace...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Alsacien, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Patricia Hewitt.

So she lives in Camden, but is MP for Leicester west (safe seat, but not as nice as Camden), hubby is a judge - most embarrassing.

IIRC she was totally useless as Health secretary, and took the opportunity of Brown taking over to resign rather than get binned.
    Has stated she will resign at the next election (where the entire party will get binned), saying she wants to spend more time with the family - ironically that decision may now be dependant on the nick visiting hours.... :D
  2. FFS If she was my Mum I need somthing stronger
  3. I'm sure his new prison buddies will be able to square him away.
  4. Ah new Liebour…

Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime

UNless you are the sprog of a government minster that is. :wink:
  5. Nicholas Hewitt Birtles thats a fine name, the next thing he will be doing is spending the family fortune gosh - I rather thought that was a Tory preserve!
  6. I think you'll find it's the Police that are dealing with it love.
  7. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Anyone else find it amusing that the party who wants to 'level the playing field' so everyone has a degree and therefore qualifiies for one of the top 5% of jobs regardless of the logic of that statement has produced the child of a Cabinet Minister and a Judge who works as a Retail Sales Assistant (i.e. Shop Assistant)?
  8. What on earth makes you think he will be sent down? One rule for them,etc etc.
    Same as all the other 'celebs' who stick stuff up their noses.
    "Not in the public interest to prosecute! Aye that's right,my arrse.

9. New Liebours politicized Police Force will do what their told by their Masters.
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

The rich get Justice, the poor get the Law.
  11. This woman was so bad that even some Labour members noticed. She was awful.

She is Labour's equivalent of the equally sneering and unpalatable Virginia Bottomley.

I hope that she is implicated in some way and is sent to prison too! I wouldn't mind betting her son will get off without a custodial sentence.

Hoon, Harman, Hodge, Hain and Hewitt to name a few of of the Hateful Hs.