• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

More kit than the SAS!!

Cor, luvvaduck, that is a lot of gear to carry to be sure.

But when I play as Gordon Freeman in Half Life 2, I tote way more than that.

Tam

When I was in the OTC & recruiting freshers at the bun fight the university airsoft society were there; amongst them were two obese lads decked out as if they were about to storm the Iranian Embassy, complete with S10s, holstered BB guns, Lowas and toy MP5s.

When I was in the OTC & recruiting freshers at the bun fight the university airsoft society were there; amongst them were two obese lads decked out as if they were about to storm the Iranian Embassy, complete with S10s, holstered BB guns, Lowas and toy MP5s.
Which regiments are they now serving with?

I was looking for a picture of an S-10 resi & came across this in one of the results.The kit shown is that carried by an Airsofter...

And here is the thread started by 'Big Willy'...who really likes the SAS..

SAS Loadout - Airsofters Forum - UK Airsoft Discussion Forum
This is Phil306, the US copper, this is item for item what he carries, including when walking about and jogging...

check post no. 123: http://www.arrse.co.uk/current-affairs-news-analysis/137515-should-police-have-guns-7.html

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
he's nearly as deadly as this guy - Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

'I am not a ninja, merely a student of the art of Ninjitsu, and I prefer not to have status such as “Ninja” laid upon me, for as yet I am unworthy of the title. I will be completing my ninjisu training in a little over 8 months, and then I will be a Master of Ninjitsu, a true “Ninja”. But it is not my martial arts skills that make me so vital to the security of the mall, it is my tactical and strategic skills honed by years of intens on-site on the job training. My weapons skills are the envy of the squad, and I think that with my expertise I ought to be able to choose an effective and reliab;e weapon for CQC and urban combat, whicch is why I chose SW, the MP5’s are junk comparatively.'

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
he's nearly as deadly as this guy - Shrine of the Mall Ninja » LonelyMachines

'I am not a ninja, merely a student of the art of Ninjitsu, and I prefer not to have status such as “Ninja” laid upon me, for as yet I am unworthy of the title. I will be completing my ninjisu training in a little over 8 months, and then I will be a Master of Ninjitsu, a true “Ninja”. But it is not my martial arts skills that make me so vital to the security of the mall, it is my tactical and strategic skills honed by years of intens on-site on the job training. My weapons skills are the envy of the squad, and I think that with my expertise I ought to be able to choose an effective and reliab;e weapon for CQC and urban combat, whicch is why I chose SW, the MP5’s are junk comparatively.'
"As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Here is the questions. The ducttape solution, although tactically sound, is hot and painful to remove."

For Ducks sake I only glanced but I thought he meant he was taping a second layer to his armour until I read the second line!

Latest Threads