More kit than the SAS!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Jul 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

2. The sad cunts should free up lots of fanny for normal people to enjoy.
  3. And I've certainly being enjoying your mothers fanny got to say. Wifes a bit squelchy and your duaghter gave me friction burns but god bless airsofters.
  4. Cor, luvvaduck, that is a lot of gear to carry to be sure.

But when I play as Gordon Freeman in Half Life 2, I tote way more than that.

5. Devastatingly original repartee.
  6. When I was in the OTC & recruiting freshers at the bun fight the university airsoft society were there; amongst them were two obese lads decked out as if they were about to storm the Iranian Embassy, complete with S10s, holstered BB guns, Lowas and toy MP5s.
  7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

talk about oscar wilde...
  8. Pidgeon toed twat.
  9. OK. An Irish playwright and hermer, he was noted for his great wit. Imprisoned for buggering young men, he is now buried in Pére Lachaise cemetery in Paris, after his innards exploded from the effects of syphilis. His final words were, "Oh shit."
  10. Which regiments are they now serving with?
  11. Charlatans! The knife for underwater-fighting is missing!
  12. 49 Para. Mortars. Can't say any more I'm afraid - OPSEC.
  13. Ah--understand. Nuff said (touch nose).
  14. This is Phil306, the US copper, this is item for item what he carries, including when walking about and jogging...

check post no. 123:
  15. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Holy f*ck!!!That's scary.... Even RUC/UDR blokes living in the sticks with the threat of the IRA bursting in on them at any minute only had a handgun! (mind you,I did hear of one RUC plod who had a Stirling propped up by the back door.