More killing in the US

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by eveyoz, Jun 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. news or Naafi?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7456051.stm

Am I a bad person for laughing out loud?

:D

2. If so, I am too. And something tells me the bus to hell will be standing room only.

3. These kind of antics never seem to harm Tom and Jerry or any other cartoon animals, are you telling me that I've been lied to all these years by popular childrens programmes? I'm shocked, Horrified and maybe later I'll be outraged.

I'm too busy buying my ticket for the bus to hell at the moment though.

4. When I was in the US,"sucking off in the street"meant something entirely different.

5. Now that would be a funny sight...almost as if he was walking the street sweeper!

6. When I first looked at the picture, I thought it was taken of the accident. Why do people insist on breeding bloody ridiculous animals like that if they're not prepared to have them killed in faintly ridiculous yet extremely amusing ways?

7. Naturally some septic will shortly appear on the thread to remind us that if the dog had been carrying a handgun for self protection none of this would have happened.

8. Ah, but the question is which calibre is best for stopping street sweeping trucks?

Obviously a heavy revolver in something like .500 Lindbaugh should be pretty effective, but would five shots be enough to stop it?

http://www.gunblast.com/500Linebaugh.htm

I'm not 100% certain that a Boston terrier's paws have enough dexterity to reload a revolver quickly enough, if more than five shots were required.

Perhaps Barret Light .50 would be more suitable?

9. did it remind anyone else of "A Fish Called Wanda"? :)

10. No but it did remind me of the fireman's strike in 1977 when a crew from my regiment rescued some old dears cat from up a tree, then after being thanked by said little ol' lady, tee, biccies en-all, they ran over said moggie on exit. :oops: :D Made ITN that night and is still remembered by some regular fire fighters today.

Wasn't there a story of 'Fritz' tying his dog to a leval crossing for tanks, Up it went.... result ... ex dog :roll:

11. As a American I have to agree with
    being needed to take down a street sweeping machine.

12. Reclaim Ginger's carcass, stuff it with C4, and wait for the sweeper to suck up the Improvised Explosive Dog!

13. Yeah - I immediately thought Michael Palin must've been the driver of the scaffy waggon.

14. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

While story itself is funny as (in a slightly repelant way. I must be more of an animal lover than I thought. Steady, this aint the naafi), Some of the comments posted on here have had me laughing my sack off.

Dog so uggly it looks like it was set on fire and put out with a shovel packing heat? Love it. Got me quite literaly in stitches.