More JPA crap!- still cant check leave balance....

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by headgear, Apr 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember when the JPA Leave of Absence process was taken off line last month to be re-jigged so that you could see your actual up to date leave balance - because as we know it was never up to date and you had to guess.

Surprisingly I was impressed when it came back on line and everything was sorted - I found out my leave balance and thought the new features under the leave of absence were good.

But to my surprise the system has now reverted to the ******* old system again!!!!. FFS all we want is to switch on JPA and see how many days we've got left before we submit a leave pass - how hard can it be!!!

If anyones got anything to do with JPA please pass it up the line that its not a state secret for us to know our personal leave balance!

The Self Service Leave of Absence booking function will be available at 0700 hrs on 24th April for new leave requests.

As a temporary measure, until functionality is restored, personnel to view Leave Balances or Leave History personnel should contact their Unit HR Administrator.

SPVA apologises for any inconvenience caused.

3. FFS mongo. Its only April! Can't you work out how many days off you've had this month?
  4. MrBane

MrBane War Hero Reviewer Reviews Editor

Some of us need confirmation of how many days in total we have, don't forget the maximum of 15 carried over from the previous year. I know I had some carried, don't know how many.