More Jail for Royal

You'd think that, he'd at least know how to pack his Bergen, rather than mooching around with it, looking like the the arse-end of a Gypsies caravan.

X59

LE
You'd think that, he'd at least know how to pack his Bergen, rather than mooching around with it, looking like the the arse-end of a Gypsies caravan.

All that lunacy, and you pick him up for his admin?

He's still more squared away than some vortex I've seen.

While sentencing Gough, Judge Jane Miller QC suggested moves should be made to find Gough a closed nudist community to live in to prevent the cycle of imprisonment which has seen him jailed for much of the past eight years.

Why are we jailing people for minding their own business and not hurting anybody?

Has he even broken any law that wasn't invented exclusively for him?

He has a lovely weighty penis, well defined and veiny.

X59

LE
Why are we jailing people for minding their own business and not hurting anybody?

Has he even broken any law that wasn't invented exclusively for him?

He was on a recent documentary, bollock naked walking past a school at kick out time.

That's not his own business in my book.

Why not? What harm do you think it does?
I'm going for, "Makes the local nonces feel small and inadequate in the trouser department".
Allowing that he doesn't wear trousers of course.

RocksRock

War Hero
I suppose if he isn't touching the kids unlike half the fucking priests and vicars he really is a tad benign...

He's still barking fucking mad though...

D

Deleted 4886

One year suspended sentences for drug offences, 8 years in prison for being in the neep- glad I know where the priorities lie.

Wait until the rest of the RM naked roll mat wrestling team get back into civvy street. The nick will be well overcrowded.

They need to do a cost benefit analysis on this lunatic.

Apart from being barking he's not seeing anyone off. He doesn't appear to have any darker "intent" other than making some shit point about personal freedoms

I'd let him get on with it and if he offends people enough that some one wallops him he might decide to take a different stance and move away from his comfy 3 square and a bed prison existence

a ******* nonsense really

why is it never a buxom 20 yr old blonde bint doing this crap

He was on a recent documentary, bollock naked walking past a school at kick out time.

That's not his own business in my book.

Whats wrong with kids seeing a naked bearded dude and his flaccid cock walking down the road? It's nothing worse than what they'll see on TV. Its not like he's hiding in the bushes masturbating.

If people had reacted with "please think of the children; peado etc" to that at all, then their reactions would have been more damaging to the kids.