More idiots drown 'saving' their dog

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Sep 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought dogs could swim?!
  2. Fear not, all woofers safely accounted for.
  3. Shame such a crackin' set of tits has been lost ( Hers breasts, going in after the Dog just made them a pair of cunts)
  4. Supprise those two buoyancy aids stuffed down her top didnt keep her afloat!!
  5. Could one of them qualify for a Darwin Award, two people who cant swim attempt to save an animal that can?

She had already popped a pup out, no mention of the father in report though.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Classic!
  7. indeed with breastage like that, i'm suprised she didn't float.

or even getting some passing mug to dive in on her behalf, by promising them a titwank

edited to add : 25? hmmm

Attached Files:

8. My girlfriend comes from near Wrexham, there must be something in the water that makes them grow bouyancy aids. Oh wait, no gf's boyancy aids will definitely help her float as silicone is lighter than water right?
  9. I would, even if she was a bit soggy..... and Welsh.

Was the dog called "Benson"?
  10. Look at him, look at her, I would not be surprised if he was water boarding her after finding her full of another mans porridge, slipped, in went the 2 of them and the dog jumped in to help.
  11. at least that'll keep Ricky from "RE-appearing" on Eastenders
    • Like Like x 1
  12. One of the linked reports above has the line:

"It’s speculation to say whether or not the dogs have gone into the river and one or both of the couple have gone in to save the dogs. We haven't got a witness to confirm that"

So it may be that one of them fell in, the other dived in to get them and when neither emerged, Rover thought 'this could make getting dinner tonight a bit awkward' and ran off to get help...

Are we on the verge of getting a follow-up 'Dogs survived since at no time were they in the river' headline, I wonder?