More grist for the "it's cos I is black" mill"?

P

PrinceAlbert

There are just as many people in that photo who have been left off the numbering, despite having passed their 25m swimming proficieny badge.

A complete non-story.

There are just as many people in that photo who have been left off the numbering, despite having passed their 25m swimming proficieny badge.

A complete non-story.
The problem is that every single non-white face has not been name checked.

The problem is that every single non-white face has not been name checked.
Are you saying the Royal Family should have ethnic minorities added?

Positive discrimination is a heinous PC crime, to the tower with you!!!

Are you saying the Royal Family should have ethnic minorities added?

Positive discrimination is a heinous PC crime, to the tower with you!!!
{Cough cough} Hasnat Khan {cough cough}

I think it is more likely that nobody knows who they are as they are probably from some arse end of the world Commonworth country that no one can remember or even care where it is.

My Grandad told me Winston Churchill was of Jamaican decent...with a name like Winston, it must be true.

To be fair, there were ethnic faces around her maj on the "royal barge" on Sunday - one in particular was wearing a really nice, blue turban.

That was the outboard motor.

The majority of invited guests were from old aristocratic families who have been established in the United Kingdom for hundreds of years. I believe it was a little unfair to some of our newer immigrants , some of whom have contributed to our society and enriched it ..... oh wait its the NAAFI .

The fuckers were nowhere to be seen as they were robbing the houses of the the wealthy upper class types who had left Chelsea in a human swarm for the night

I do like the way the people in the 51-55 and 60 area, are all staring towards the one black bloke near 36 and not towards the queen like the rest of the crowd. Probably wondering why he hasn't got a purple number on his front.