More good news from the Express

Is it just human sperm.. I have a white stallion I could rent out ?

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Not a Daily Wail story, so not their concern?

Well... As the old saying goes; suck it and see.

And I remember the Express when it was a reasonably decent broadsheet.
Sigh.
What would Giles have to say (draw) about this?

Grandma, teeth in a glass tumbler, on her knees, giving Chalkie a gobble?
I gave you a funny for that. But I'd like to think that Giles had a bit more class than that.

That's him! That's the one who groped me in the 90s! He came into my room at 02:00, reeking of alcohol, and whispered in my ear 'Shhh... just let it happen', and... OMG, it's all coming back. I've been an alcoholic ever since.

Why did nobody believe me?
Naaaay Laddy, Fcuk Off - It was 02:06 you were gagging for it, and besides which as Corporal of the Horse I outranked you then so it was my word against yours - and you supplied the Wine AND the Candle** !!

** Ok, Statute of Limitations and all that, I robbed the money off you to pay for the Wine but you owe me a tenner for the 10" Candle you wanted.

Last edited:
Naaaay Laddy, Fcuk Off - It was 02:06, you were gagging for it and besides which as Corporal of the Horse I outranked you then so it was my word against yours - and you supplied the Wine AND the Candles !!
Usually my nights were sleepless, wondering when the next surprise 'water parade' would be. Come 02:00 - that's when Daddy Hippo would come, whisper the dreaded words to me, and spray his seed over me in a rapture. My protestations made it worse. 'Water parade', he called it.

This should never happen in the ACF.

ExREME..TECH

On ROPS
On ROPs
Usually my nights were sleepless, wondering when the next surprise 'water parade' would be. Come 02:00 - that's when Daddy Hippo would come, whisper the dreaded words to me, and spray his seed over me in a rapture. My protestations made it worse. 'Water parade', he called it.

Door will be opening in 80 minutes, prepare yourself

'Kin 'ell, it's no wonder you drink - a lot.

Latest Threads