ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

More Fucking Outrage

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by eodmatt, Dec 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you seen the Salvation Army begging advert this Christmas?

WELL HAVE YOU?

Take a look. Not one fucking ethnic face amongst all the dropouts depicted. NOT ONE. No dusky brethren from Islam; no black Afro Carribean mugs; no Pakistanis; no Indians (corner shop, not red); no Nigerians. Etc.

I am fucking outraged. OUTRAGED I TELL YOU!

The UK is an equal opportunity destitute resource and the Sally Bash should reflect ethnic diversity, nay, should celebrate ethnic diversity and depict a rainbow of destitutes from all corners of the planet in their advert.

Unless of course all the shaded brethren are given houses, cars and money ..... And there aren't any ethnic dossers, only the indigenous?

So we are a divided society. Where are the outreach officers on salaries and pensions, scouring the streets for dusky dossers?

Or maybe that would provoke a load of dusky Islamics into forming a "Rosta for a Dosser for a day" scheme, where they wear rags and beg for a few hours in order to get a free nosh from a Sally Bash lady. Er, I mean ....

Its OUTRAGEOUS!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Fear not. They may be white but they'll all be from Romania, Poland, etc...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I wish people stopped banging on about where they or their parents were coincidentally shat into the world. honestly.

Which reminds me, I would like to start a little game, which ARRSERs, if born in afghanistan instead of the UK/OZ/US/SA/the wesht, would be a taleban?

I'll start with an easy one:
    Ex_Colonial

4. Perhaps the government should set up a proper quota system for all ethnic minority representation.
    If as you have pointed out, the Afro Caribean Islamic and Pakistani communities are being under represented in the homeless figures. Then we should go to the nearest council estate and start throwing the buggers out onto the street until we have filled the correct quota.

All in the name of equality.

• Like Like x 2
  5. What I'm outraged about is the Sally Bash advert is it's the same one that they used last year. Cheapskate bastards couldn't even be bothered to commission a new demanding money with menaces advert. Either that or they are so bloody impoverished that they haven't been able to help anyone!

These adverts are all about demanding money with menaces. Cough up or the old person dies of loneliness. Send us some more cash or the straving in africa don't get fed and it will be your fault. Empty your wallet or the snow leopard ends up as a rug in some Russian Mafia bosses den and some chinese children are out of a job making stuffed toys. Give, give, give you cheapskate it's Christmas. AAAARGHHH!

Sorry lost the plot for a moment there!

I'll have a word with MT and first parade the outrage tricycle!

6. MODs since there is now a Waltenkommando forum, could not a new forum be built to house the outrage! bus?

All the keys and work tickets would be centrally held, and on producing your FMT 600(o) you could 1st parade it and be on your way lickety spit. If not I will be OUTRAGED!

As far as this thread goes, if the photos were taken at night, it is possible that the dusky dossers may not show up in low light conditions; Shape, shadow, sihlouette, etc.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Our otherwisely ethnic brethren and sisteren do not need Sally Bash. They have the Big Issue to sell.

8. I like the advert with all the starving Africans.

Not because I dislike niglets or any other shade of foreigner, I just like the look on the wife face when I say "They wouldn't be starving if they licked the flies off their fucking eye lashes."

• Like Like x 4

9. Now you are making excuses for them.

OUtRAGEOUS!