More feral thugs bring death to Britains streets

#2
Has this been classified by the authorities as a 'hate crime', I wonder? The assailants clearly attacked her and her companion because of their appearance, which I understood was the necessary factor. Any peelers here know?
 
#4
Feral yoof need to be shown no quarter by the courts.

Do as the Yanks do and treat them as adults before the courts,but not before mandatory full-life terms are introduced.

These scum should be named at the time of being charged,and if they and/or their parents are on welfare,this should also be published.

Those charged must face pre-trial detention,which upon conviction,will NOT count as time served.
 
#6
This is one of the most sickening things I've seen. The sad fact is according to the reports the poor fcukers didn't even fight back, probably artsy types not used to the rough stuff. Fcuk me, I'm more of a heavy metal dude than a goth, but if some fcuking chavscum start I'll give 'em a good hiding. I reckon these chavscum picked on goths because they know they're probably nice middle class kids with no understanding of violence and they thought they'd get away with it. Gives me a strong urge to get out, find the nearest group of chavs and kick a few of them to death, but that'd make me just as bad...oh well just have to wait until someone kicks off then unleash the dragon. fcuking everyone who dresses in an 'alternative style' needs to look out for one another...
 
#8
Oh well, I'd imagine the perpetrators pert 15 year old ringpieces will be like a clowns pocket by the time the prison population's through having their way with them...
 
#9
Bradstyley said:
This is one of the most sickening things I've seen. The sad fact is according to the reports the poor fcukers didn't even fight back, probably artsy types not used to the rough stuff. Fcuk me, I'm more of a heavy metal dude than a goth, but if some fcuking chavscum start I'll give 'em a good hiding. I reckon these chavscum picked on goths because they know they're probably nice middle class kids with no understanding of violence and they thought they'd get away with it. Gives me a strong urge to get out, find the nearest group of chavs and kick a few of them to death, but that'd make me just as bad...oh well just have to wait until someone kicks off then unleash the dragon. fcuking everyone who dresses in an 'alternative style' needs to look out for one another...
Living in Staines you shouldn't have to wait long...
 
#12
Robbiedont, you're not wrong me old son! Staines is one of the chav homelands, which may be bizarre considering its actually a reasonably well off commuter town, but somehow its overrun with hordes of fiddy-cent listening tracksuit clad w@nkers, showing stupidity knows no economic boundaries...
 
#14
brighton hippy said:
re elton dispose of 100 feral yoof and you get a freebie
though not sure what eltons done to rile you so?
Candle in the wind......
Sandle in the wind (The NASA Challenger crew re-make).......
Pink sunglasses.....
The list continues!
 
#15
Bradstyley said:
Robbiedont, you're not wrong me old son! Staines is one of the chav homelands, which may be bizarre considering its actually a reasonably well off commuter town, but somehow its overrun with hordes of fiddy-cent listening tracksuit clad w@nkers, showing stupidity knows no economic boundaries...
I know, I used to live in Shepperton so had to visit Staines pretty regularly!
 
#16
Ahh, Shepperton, the place where old people go to die...overrun with coffin-dodgers these days...like bournemouth without the coast...used to live there myself, went to Thamesmead school many years ago...
 
#17
Bradstyley said:
Ahh, Shepperton, the place where old people go to die...overrun with coffin-dodgers these days...like bournemouth without the coast...used to live there myself, went to Thamesmead school many years ago...
I had the pleasure of living next to the Ship Hotel while I got flogged for 15hours a day at the Studios, used to spend the rest of my free time at the crossroads or that dodgy club at the end of the high street...
 
#19
quote from 'The Times readers replies....."The poor victims...not the murdered girl and her injured friend, I mean those poor kids who did the crime. Deprived. They need counselling, and their parents need an increase in their benefits. We should hug them, just as Dave Cameron said, and tell them they are the real victims. They shouldn't be punished at all, they just need a little TLC
Fred Manners, London"

I'm hoping that Mr Manners is taking the pi55 here and not serious...I read it as a joke....but then again thats what will probably happen, thats the sickening bloody reality of it!

The little fcukers want death by public head stamping themselves....preferably by the fathers and brothers of those they attacked!
 
#20
charlotte-the-harlot said:
quote from 'The Times readers replies....."The poor victims...not the murdered girl and her injured friend, I mean those poor kids who did the crime. Deprived. They need counselling, and their parents need an increase in their benefits. We should hug them, just as Dave Cameron said, and tell them they are the real victims. They shouldn't be punished at all, they just need a little TLC
Fred Manners, London"

I'm hoping that Mr Manners is taking the pi55 here and not serious...I read it as a joke....but then again thats what will probably happen, thats the sickening bloody reality of it!

The little fcukers want death by public head stamping themselves....preferably by the fathers and brothers of those they attacked!
Agree,d (Line 5 )
 

Latest Threads

New Posts