More Ebay sitings

being shipped from Hong Kong???

Whatever you do though...

"Don't Bid if you are not accept my trems & S&H as listed and not sure you will complete transaction."

cpunk

LE
Excellent. I may buy it so that I can complete my full-scale model of a former Int Corps Drill Sgt and star of 'Lad's Army'... now where's that bottle of Klear for the boots?

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
Davros_the_Dalek said:
Whatever you do though...

"Don't Bid if you are not accept my trems & S&H as listed and not sure you will complete transaction."
i think i know who it is listing this...

it's Yoda :)
Or Ling have yet nother Blitish Army bargain rip off scam on go :roll:

cpunk said:
Excellent. I may buy it so that I can complete my full-scale model of a former Int Corps Drill Sgt and star of 'Lad's Army'... now where's that bottle of Klear for the boots?
...Pass me another recruit...this one divorced me.....

8O

Sir_Sidney_Ruff_Diamond said:
By a previous WO2 of Hong Kongian extraction who used to be in 3(V) MI I'll wager
I'll wager you are spot on there Sir Sidney, and for all who miss his somewhat unorthodox drill commands...

Wait for it, Wait for it... RIGHT! ...MUGGER!

Easy some ex memeber of the TA Int Corps ask me another!
Anyway who cares was obviously such a bargin no bugger in the Royal Army Int Corps bothered even bidding a tenner for it - tight gits! :)

i think i may buy it and install it in the section toilet as a novelty hand towel.

or as the seller might put it:

"why to not buy and be in tilet put hands to dry on royal"

cpunk said:
wouldn't be very big then, would it

he was a short arrse shagnasty

Be wary if using as novelty hand towel, quite possible that poor imitation item will lead to green hands, still better than " old tandorri hands of Uxbridge"

devexwarrior said:
cpunk said:

Now come on did'nt your Mum tell you that its cruel to mock the afflicted?

rebel_with_a_cause said:
devexwarrior said:
cpunk said:

Now come on did'nt your Mum tell you that its cruel to mock the afflicted?
Cruel, but accurate

This sash from an old friend etc... has turned up a dozen times before at least from the same source on ebay. There must be a big box full somewhere. Still it will make a nice toilet chain, or a bell rope to catch the unsuspecting in the bar.

Next_to_the_Tank said:
This sash from an old friend etc... has turned up a dozen times before at least from the same source on ebay. There must be a big box full somewhere. Still it will make a nice toilet chain, or a bell rope to catch the unsuspecting in the bar.
Judging from the amount of trade he is doing substitute "big box full" with f***ing big warehouse full.

I reckon he helped clean out the QM Stores from Ashord. Now IF the ICA were as enterprising...............

:)