more EBay rubbish - 40 Regiment Plaque

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/40TH-REGT-ROY...519355598QQcategoryZ67580QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just been on ebay and saw this....

i emailed the seller in question and explained that the plaque was a 4th Regt plaque with a 40 Regt scroll, to which he replied that it was a genuine 40 Regt plaque as displayed in their headquarters.

Having served with the Lowland Gunners for a number of years, I've clearly missed something. If anybody gets a minute, have a look at the item and post a question/ comment to this nugget.

Anybody else found any spurious Gunner items on Ebay??

Yes, Stable belt from two different sellers, one purporting to be I (Bulls) Para Bty and the other, of all things Kings Trp RHA. In fact first option was correct.

Some sellers are happy to be corrected, but there are some who will not listen due to the fact they think your comments will lessen the chance of a sale!

Yes, Stable belt from two different sellers, one purporting to be I (Bulls) Para Bty and the other, of all things Kings Trp RHA. In fact first option was correct.

Some sellers are happy to be corrected, but there are some who will not listen due to the fact they think your comments will lessen the chance of a sale!

main thing sellers get wrong is calling all caps 'officer's'. they are usually WO or OR jobs. Who cares though. No gunner needing kit is going to be confused, and anyone else gets what they are asking for (Why would anyone want to buy issued kit?)

Latest Threads