More disappearing threads

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Boney2728, Dec 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it time to put on the tin foil hat ?

2. More disapearing threads you say?

I'm apple-ed.

3. Im Boney how do you do .
    No excuses just cr@p at spelling.

4. Please see Sigs forum in a couple of seconds

5. msr

msr LE

No, it is time to apply some common sense.

msr

6. I agree , But i could not see how the removed thread broke any rules.
    There also seems to be a problem with anything Sig related on this forum.
    I Always thought that the whole idea of ARRSE was to be able to get things off your chest and have a bit of banter without being DELETED.
    Edited because of too much pop and bad spelling (again).

7. msr

msr LE

The problem lies with a small number of individuals who all happen to be RSIGS personnel and who seem to want to try the patience of the MODS and of others.

If you don't like it, play somewhere else.

msr

8. I think there are fair arguments from either side. A limit should be drawn on annoyingly recurring subjects, .... but .... I dont think certain subjects should be completely swept under the carpet - I thought the whole point of this website was for squaddies (and ruperts) to get their say (anonymously), to highlight problems and to vent themselves a little.

I take it, that this thread mostly surrounds the 'Bobos campaign' threads, which I've followed for a while, and indeed saw them disappear, but I may be wrong.

Was there something wrong with publicising this issue?

9. msr

msr LE

No, it doesn't, it concerns other threads which have been removed. Mainly at the request of those identified in them...

msr

10. Oh right - my bad.

Guess that's a fairly sound reason, then - unless the issues deserve some objective ARRSE light thrown on the subject matter.

Apologies.