More Daily Mail lies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by velcrostripes, Dec 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I take it that they only interviewed flat-chested female HR Managers!!

Nowt wrong with a bit of top-bollaux - if you got it girls - flaunt it!!

2. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Not so much the cleavage in my place, one girl has an arse that can stop traffic.

3. A Rep (female, tall blonde) from Thomson local directories visited my firm about 6 years ago, the chair she sat on in my office was lower than mine. I sat opposite and when I looked up from the advert paperwork she had undone two of the buttons on her blouse revealing part of a lacey bra. Not being sure of the situation I made a point of only looking at her face, but I could still see her bra! I decided that it was best not to mention her wardrobe error in case it was an unintended error! Anyway when the deal was down, and of course I had added another grand to my bill, I signed the paperwork looking up again I was annoyed to see she had now refastened the blouse. She gave me that "she knows, that I know, that she knows" look and off she went. I often wonder what would have happened if.......?

4. Jamdonut - if your budget had only been a five figure one - who know's what Thomson's rep might NOT have done to close the deal??

5. More pictures needed.

6. I've got to thank you for putting me on to the daily wail website where I spotted the Frankie Boyle versus Katie (Jordan) Price battle

Frankie Boyle LEGEND

Katie Price flies into Los Angeles as Alex Reid tries hard to look happy at Z-list party back in London | Mail Online

Former Mock The Week star Boyle, 38, said: 'Jordan and Peter Andre are still fighting each other over custody of Harvey – eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him.'
    He then added: 'I have a theory about the reason Jordan married a cage fighter – she needed a man strong enough to stop Harvey from f***ing her..'
    Katie told Mail Online: 'If Mr Boyle had a 10th of his (Harvey's) courage and decency he would know that to suggest, let alone think funny, that Harvey may sexually attack me is vile and deeply unfair.

7. That is fucking quality.

8. Yes I will go to my grave wondering what she would have done if I'd had offered to increase the advert still further.
    Sadly she never came back, the following years has been with various other ladies (not as brazen) or spikey haired lads.

9. [​IMG]

Ugly biff Eleanor Harding says showing your tits is bad, m'kay?

10. Ex-RLC, by any chance?

11. Not done me any harm. I don't normally wear low-cut tops to work but did today and boss gave me a £20 tip! :D

12. Cmon Grey Pics pics please

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It's lies alright. There's nothing customers and staff like more than an ample cleavage distracting them from their wallets or their work.

14. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boobies