More Cnuts!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Jun 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The union Unite said to day that they will be striking due to cuts....Blah blah blah, are these cnuts for real!! do they not know that broon magically invented lots of civil serpent jobs, borrowing billions to fund it, putting us where we are today...so todays Gobment has to cut the slack!!

Len Mcklusky (sounds like trotsky) is threatening 5 years of Strikes, well go on then you tart, strike and make more of your union show their true value on the Job and get whats coming....the re-dun- Dance you are all invited you stupid cunts!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just like those Doctors.
    Bastards.

How dare they expect the government to keep their side of an agreement?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Quite right, how dare the government use out dated working practices in this day and age, willfully wasting tax payers money.

4. A number of those jobs on the government payrole are for people who do nothing apart from union work.
    How the hell was that allowed to happen?
    If they are doing only union work then the union should be paying them, not the taxpayer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cunts.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  6. I've said it before, these union types were agitating as soon as Labour were kicked out. Even before anyone had a clue what form the cuts would take or the extent of them. Milliband is their creature and they want him in a position to repay the debt (the one to them; they don't give a toss about the other one).

7. Great stuff Len, keep it coming! That's what he's paid for to look after members, our rights and pensions. The more the unions kick off the govt might think twice about the people who aren't allowed to strike.

8. Err I think we know exactly what a Tory govt does, no crystal ball required.

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I take it you support the Pasty Tax? And your Eton educated Call-Me-Dave picking on a spineless comedian whilst saying he would not comment on the tax arrangements of individuals, when it was Tory party donor and major tax avoiding fat ugly twat Peter Green?

I have little time for Unite. I have less for people who regard the Daily Mail as the 14th Gospel.

The sooner we get over party politics and start really looking at the cunts in Westminster, the better off we will all be. Or not. The fuckers shag us at will. Adjust.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Basic wage of £60,000 a year for the Lords. Know where I'd be making cuts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bring on the Reagan method, will see how long the unions last then.

12. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Great. That'll save shit loads compared with sacking County Council workers employed as 'diversity coordinators' and any other pointless and money-wasting idiots in non-jobs, useless quango members and quangos in general, spin doctors, MPs who are wasting oxygen (Galloway) and the like.

The Lords might need reforming and numbers reducing but there are bigger and better targets out there.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Why can`t doctors turn up for work at, say 08-00, and go home at 17-00. Other "workers"
    do.

14. Where troughing MPs are concerned, I'd prefer the Regan Method.

15. All of them? I pity the people who fall ill outside working hours...