More ciggie shite

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Ciggie, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's not surprising that the whole of society has gone down the pan. Women 'managers' are everywhere. How can we stop this ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. 'How can we stop you?' might be a better question.

3. I go away for a bit, come back and think oh goody I'll be able to check up on ol'mates on ARRSE and see the piss-taking and general repartee. This (the OP) is the standard? Fuck, best I go away on another all expense paid business trip.

4. To be perfectly honest I am astonished we have got to 2011and ladies are not in charge of absolutely everything and we are not reduced to drooling morons. Women kind really have made appallingly little use of sex as a weapon of manipulation. If my ex starts giving seminars to them we are all in serious trouble.

5. Shame you mother didn't have enough control to manage to keep her legs crossed - then we wouldn't have to put up with you.

6. Dogman, only 3 words for my Colonial brothers: The Clinton Women. For many in the UK the name Palin raises a smile, but now it's because you have a comedienne of that name wearing a skirt.

7. Awwwwwwwwwww bless. Did you get a telling off at workiepoos from a lady you have confused little feelings about? Awwwwww. Remember, sexual violence is not the answer.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Erm, you do realise that we aren't fucking septics? You fucking gimp.
    Try fucking self immolation you fucking thrillhammer.

9. I'm going to play to my strength's here and very calmly ask WTF has 'The Clinton Women' got to do with your OT? Now, using the search function I came up with some bint named Monica and "I did not have sex with that woman" (fuck, I would of) and another named Hillary (fuck, I wouldn't) - can't see either of those two ending society as we know it.

As for that cheap arrse comment about being fucking yanks - how about winding your fucking giraffe neck in and take a notice of what the feral fondler has advised you to do.

10. Pissed. Drivel. Hole.

11. We are. We just let you think it was all your idea to start of with.

• Like Like x 2
  12. The decline of the British empire starts at roughly the same time as women get the vote.

Always a good opener with the more strident millie tants.

13. Judging from Ciggies varied posts I think he already be reduced to a drooling moron, but I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.