more chopped arrse

You should definately trim ur pubes, there is nothing worse than getting one caught whilst doing the business. You would hate it if it was the other way round - and you never know, you might even get more pleasure down there from ur missus!!!

So when should you trim your pubes?

Erm...not in Sainsbury's?

Told my other half about this chat last night, he went straight in the shower and had a trim, i think he thought i was hinting, well maybe just a bit, but it worked.

hot_chick said:
Told my other half about this chat last night, he went straight in the shower and had a trim, i think he thought i was hinting, well maybe just a bit, but it worked.
Did you reward him with a "willy kiss"?? 8)

Boooo come on hot chick answer the question you'll feel better for getting it off your chest !! Going back to the thread getting the clippers and veet out once a week to maintain the garden is the best plan as you never know when you'll strike lucky!!

Full body massage, blow job, reverse cowboy and doggy style to finish!!!!!

And you wouldn't get me putting wax anywhere near my pu$$y!!

I much prefer shaving her completely with a razor, takes a little bit longer but without the pain.

Hot Chick unfortuantly as you half an other half and I'm an honorable man I have to resist the urge to declare my love to you after your posts !!!

im not honorable, so if you get bored of the other half p.m. me, i will shower you in man fat without a second thought.

redbit said:
hot_chick said:
I much prefer shaving her completely with a razor, takes a little bit longer but without the pain.
No! Not pretty. A lady in a white coat and a tub of hot wax is the only way forward.
There's nothing wrong with personal choice, never had any complaints on the results of my shaving!!!

hot_chick said:
redbit said:
hot_chick said:
No! Not pretty. A lady in a white coat and a tub of hot wax is the only way forward.
There's nothing wrong with personal choice, never had any complaints on the results of my shaving!!!
I'm a gwar so I think it might be different... :(

redbit said:
hot_chick said:
redbit said:
hot_chick said:
I'm a gwar so I think it might be different... (
My husband is a gwar as well and i love every bit of him!!!! Being a gwar is no reason to put yourself through extra pain by waxing - give yourself a break and shave!!!!

I can't remember which Z list celebrity came up with this but it made me laugh:
"I wouldn't go down on a women because it would be like eating kebab off a barbers shop floor!"
Well that's one way of describing drinking from the furry cup.

I like to eat pussy. In fact I stunned a prostitute in Boston once by replying to her "And what would sir like today?" with "Eat your phlange madam".

I thoroughly enjoyed the whore's cunt. I then shagged her. Then my buddy Todd (Capt USA rtd) - which may be a give-away to the denizens of 1 UK Armd Div - had her and I fooked his piece! Great night - 13 bottles of wine. Who says Septics can't drink?

Latest Threads