more chopped arrse

#1
You should definately trim ur pubes, there is nothing worse than getting one caught whilst doing the business. You would hate it if it was the other way round - and you never know, you might even get more pleasure down there from ur missus!!!
 
#3
So when should you trim your pubes?


Erm...not in Sainsbury's?
 
#4
Told my other half about this chat last night, he went straight in the shower and had a trim, i think he thought i was hinting, well maybe just a bit, but it worked.
 
#5
hot_chick said:
Told my other half about this chat last night, he went straight in the shower and had a trim, i think he thought i was hinting, well maybe just a bit, but it worked.
Did you reward him with a "willy kiss"?? 8)
 
#8
Boooo come on hot chick answer the question you'll feel better for getting it off your chest !! Going back to the thread getting the clippers and veet out once a week to maintain the garden is the best plan as you never know when you'll strike lucky!!
 
#9
Full body massage, blow job, reverse cowboy and doggy style to finish!!!!!

And you wouldn't get me putting wax anywhere near my pu$$y!!
 
#10
I much prefer shaving her completely with a razor, takes a little bit longer but without the pain.
 
#11
Hot Chick unfortuantly as you half an other half and I'm an honorable man I have to resist the urge to declare my love to you after your posts !!!
 
#12
im not honorable, so if you get bored of the other half p.m. me, i will shower you in man fat without a second thought.
 
#14
redbit said:
hot_chick said:
I much prefer shaving her completely with a razor, takes a little bit longer but without the pain.
No! Not pretty. A lady in a white coat and a tub of hot wax is the only way forward.
There's nothing wrong with personal choice, never had any complaints on the results of my shaving!!!
 
#15
hot_chick said:
redbit said:
hot_chick said:
I much prefer shaving her completely with a razor, takes a little bit longer but without the pain.
No! Not pretty. A lady in a white coat and a tub of hot wax is the only way forward.
There's nothing wrong with personal choice, never had any complaints on the results of my shaving!!!
I'm a gwar so I think it might be different... :(
 
#16
redbit said:
hot_chick said:
redbit said:
hot_chick said:
I much prefer shaving her completely with a razor, takes a little bit longer but without the pain.
No! Not pretty. A lady in a white coat and a tub of hot wax is the only way forward.
There's nothing wrong with personal choice, never had any complaints on the results of my shaving!!!
I'm a gwar so I think it might be different... (
My husband is a gwar as well and i love every bit of him!!!! Being a gwar is no reason to put yourself through extra pain by waxing - give yourself a break and shave!!!!
 
#19
I can't remember which Z list celebrity came up with this but it made me laugh:
"I wouldn't go down on a women because it would be like eating kebab off a barbers shop floor!"
Well that's one way of describing drinking from the furry cup.
 
#20
I like to eat pussy. In fact I stunned a prostitute in Boston once by replying to her "And what would sir like today?" with "Eat your phlange madam".

I thoroughly enjoyed the whore's cunt. I then shagged her. Then my buddy Todd (Capt USA rtd) - which may be a give-away to the denizens of 1 UK Armd Div - had her and I fooked his piece! Great night - 13 bottles of wine. Who says Septics can't drink?
 

Latest Threads

Top