More bloody "SAS" advertised EBAY Items...

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by hellfyyr, Oct 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ebay..grrrrr

Says it all; an "SAS" Drum Major apparently...
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Canadian Drum Major to boot
  3. Canadian SAS Drum Major...hmm, something just doesn't sound right about that...
  4. Come off it, a drum makes as much noise as an SA80, and, probably wont fall apart as quick.

Must be a bargain
  5. shurely if it is SAS then it would be a Drum Boss/insert nickname
  6. I'm selling my SAS dyson hoover if anyone wants one?
  7. And my SAS dishwasher was first through the Iranian Embassy window!
    Any offers?
  8. only if you take the black-tape off it first.
  9. Huh, thats nothing. My SAS rug was the covert surveillance asset in place before "the lads" went in....... and its a snip on ebay....
  10. Pssst, anyone wanna buy an SAS Aircraft????

11. Its been on a few covert ops so tape is needed to protect the innocent.
  12. I've got a SAS Specialized Rockhopper (2003 model) used by Captain Mike Kealy on the Jebel Ali, during the 1972 Battle of Mirbat.

You can clearly see the scratches from the 81mm mortar rounds ....and where Sgt. Talaiasi Labalada put his reflectors on the bicycle spokes.

The seat is rather worn because they were on 'hard-routine'
  13. Give you a red boilie and a Lancashire Hot pot boil in bag, as used by SAS, for your bike. Will chuck in authentic fag packet once used by dinger from B20.
  14. Authentic 'Red' boilie huh? (Those SAS guys were hard as fck weren't they!)...chuck in some 'hereford-green-tape' and its a deal!
  15. 307

307 War Hero

Canuks don't even have an SAS they have the JTF, maybe somebody should point this out to your man on E-Bay. In fact message the current top bidder telling him he's been had!