More Bellendery...

Saw this on t'interweb news sites. After watching the video of it the guy is lucky the police were around. If any number of SP or veterans had got hold of him then being in a jail for 16 weeks would be the least of his worries.
Link here

Fućking keep up trigger

In all fairness to the OP, he did a good job on the thread title.
If only there were some kind of site operation, which could be accessed by a switch or simple press to operate device that could be used to look through all posts/threads in order to assertain if a particular subject had been broached before.

I will suggest such a feature be created immediately.

If only there were some kind of site operation, which could be accessed by a switch or simple press to operate device that could be used to look through all posts/threads in order to assertain if a particular subject had been broached before.

I think if you search your mind carefully a suitable name will be forthcoming.

The find capability?
I beg to ejaculate that the 'Archival Retrieval Mechanism' would be a more fitting name for the ingenious contraption of which you conceive.

By the by, any forthcoming news of Wellington's latest derring do?

I dare say that the word 'forthcoming' seems to be in fashion these days.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

But what if he searched for "bellendery"? It could take days...

Latest Threads