More BBC Bias

Last week saw the desecration and destruction of Jewish civilian graves in East London,a British war memorial in Gaza and French Muslim graves in France.

Only one of these stories got BBC coverage.

Jewish graves story

British war memorial

The BBC story

I think that all these acts are despicable, but the two stories that the BBC decided not to cover, are in my opinion more relevant to the British public.

They could have covered all three but chose not to.

I wonder why?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7327435.stm

Vandals strike at Jewish cemetery

Vandals have desecrated between 30 to 40 tombs and gravestones at a Jewish cemetery in east London, police said.

Officers said they are treating the incident at Plashet Cemetery in East Ham as a religiously motivated attack.

The vandals smashed headstones and tombs, pulled up marble surrounds, damaged railings and started a small fire against one wall of the cemetery.

The cemetery is attached to the United Synagogue which has been targeted by anti-Semitic attackers in the past.

Det Sgt Gerry Healy said: "We are treating this as a religiously motivated crime and it is shocking to think someone would deliberately cause damage to a burial site and so much distress to local families."

The officer added that the cemetery backs onto a residential area, Lincoln Road, and appealed for anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious to come forward.
There are currently no BBC reporters in Gaza, due to Alan Johnston's experience of unexpected local hospitality. Now stop whining. :roll:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7327435.stm

Vandals strike at Jewish cemetery
Vandals have desecrated between 30 to 40 tombs and gravestones at a Jewish cemetery in east London, police said.

Officers said they are treating the incident at Plashet Cemetery in East Ham as a religiously motivated attack...
As to Gaza, there are no BBC correspondents there due to Alan Johnston's unexpected experience of local hospitality.

Idiot.

Sorry for double post, I thought the first hadn't posted.

Rumpelstiltskin said:
Sorry for double post, I thought the first hadn't posted.
Fcuk me, when you want to make a point, you really make it, don't you :D

Latest Threads