More balls from Balls!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by muhandis89, Dec 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. WTF?

Please tell me the Times is pulling a massive WAH!
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Shouldn't think so, as a society we have let children become sexualised in many ways from targeted advertising in various media for various must have items through to sexual education from age 5. and it continues with the oppresive and constant whitterings about abuse and abduction.

Wouldn't it be good if we could hit the rewind button and undo all the damage that has been done to childhood over the last 30 years or so? And as for Transphobic? who knew at age 5 what Transgendered was? or Gay or Straight or sex? its all FUBAR in my opinion.
  3. I've nothing against homosexuals or transgenders, but it's about time we acknolwedged that it's not normal. In our haste to ensure that these minorities are accepted by society, I believe we have crossed a line and are now promoting it a 'social norm' to impressionable children.

Those of you who think the current generation are fucked up, stand by!
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Whats not normal? oh by the way i recently picked up a small but usefull phrase "Everything before the but is bullshit" so if applied to your statement mate. You have a lot against poofs and trannys. why? feel threatened? in the closet?

Pick a spectrum any spectrum it will have point A and Point B and loads of stuff in the middle. Human sexuality is a massively diverse thing and is affected by miriad events, enviroments and a whole range of other stuff. Its far to complex to discuss in a general thread and if given a thread of its own it would run and run for as long as there are people then human sexuality will continue to change.

Heres an my persepctive " Anything that consenting adults do either by themselves or with other consenting adults is normal" it may not be your thing and you may find it strange however that doesnt give you the right to declare it abnormal.

The argument in this case should be when is it appropriate to teach children about sex and sexuality. Reproduction and sexuality are part of the same sphere of human existance but they can be very different. Should the two subjects be taught seperately? Biological reproduction can be taught in Biology and Human Sexuality could be taught in some for of personal development class.

feel free to disagree with all or any of the above :) just don't expect me to believe that my Lesbain,Gay or TG friends are any different from any other people on the face of the earth.
  5. But we don't treat homosexuals as the same as the rest of us do we?
    We are now expected to actively promote it.
    I'm all for tolerance and acceptance, I am wholly opposed to teaching children homosexuality is something to aspire too.

Perhaps the active promotion of homosexuality is the governments backdoor tactic to deal with overpopulation? :D
  6. Do you think there's something wrong with being abnormal?

I served with a gay lad who I respect a great deal, and a civvie mate of mine came out the other week. I have nothing against gays or trannies in that it's something that can't be helped. That said, if we were all gay/transsexual, the human race would die out.

It isn't "normal" and never will be. We should teach children to tolerate others, and leave them to make up their own minds about the rest.
  7. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

If it falls within the boundry of human sexual relations then its normal.

Glad you brought up the Tolerate word. I fucking hate it and the false premis for which it stands its pure NU labour bollox. Im sure you dont tolerate your mate, you accept him for him. Hes a mate and it doesnt matter to you who he shags right?

The position we should be looking at is when is it appropriate to tell children about sexuality.

As for the old without hetrosexuality the human race would die out argument. Unfortunatley mate its no longer true. There is enough sperm in sperm banks around the world to propgate the species from this point forward without any further male intervention. Good job we can still put up shelves and fix cars!
  8. I despise the words 'equality' and 'diversity' which NL so ironically use together, but 'tolerate' is a fine word. It means 'to put up with'. I'm sure my mate would rather be straight and raise a proper family, but his mind isn't wired that way.

Personally, I think of homosexuality like I think of disability. It's unfortunate, but I'd never think less of somebody for it.
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I think it's already here

There was a thing on Jeremy Vine earlier in the year that (IIRC) Manchester Univercity was banning male and female toilets to allow Transgenders to use both
    There was also a bloke on (IIRC after the TA cuts disscussion) who worked in a secondary school
    He wasn't a teacher but himself was gay and he advised pupils about same sex love
    One of the things he stated was that the Vicky Pollard generation use the word gay to describe crap things I.E. "your phones so gay it's unbelievable"

If a pupil or a teacher take offence at this the insulteris brought to him and the head and he tutors them about "hate crime"

I nearly crashed the car in astonishment

He also complained about he word Gay being stolen from the Homosexual community
    I texted Vine to remind him that Gay used to mean happy in t'old days not ramming things up your mates Gary Glitter and I'm sure some old people would take offence at the way it's used now

He didn't read it out :x

Edited to add Here you are :

A row has broken out at the University of Manchester after its students' union toilets were "de-gendered".

Temporary signs have made the "ladies" simply "toilets", while the "gents" have become "toilets with urinals".

The changes are in response to an unspecified number of complaints from trans students who are uncomfortable using the men's toilets.

A university newspaper criticised the move but the student union said it was needed to tackle transphobia.

There are no figures on the number of transsexual and transgender students believed to be among the university's population of more than 35,000 students.

The students' union welfare office declined to reveal the number of complaints, but said it was an important issue.
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

LOL. Why dont you ask him see what he says?

mate being gay is not a disability. Being med discharged because you smashed most of the bones in your feet now thats a disability and i gets a very nice pension for it to prove it. Neither are unfortunate its just life.
  11. "backdoor tactic" !!! heheheheheheheheee!!!
  12. The elephant in the room.
  13. Im probably going to be lined up and shot for the following comments, But if anyone has seen the Mr Bean Clip where he is naked in the hotel, The Sign clearly states, Exit Only. Please do not brand me a Homophobic because im not but from a medical standpoint it is wrong to suggest homosexuality is a normal thing.

I quote

**** intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.22 Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an "exit-only" passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, **** intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids.

Furthermore, ejaculate has components that are immunosuppressive. In the course of ordinary reproductive physiology, this allows the sperm to evade the immune defenses of the female. Rectal insemination of rabbits has shown that sperm impaired the immune defenses of the recipient.23 Semen may have a similar impact on humans.24

The end result is that the fragility of the anus and rectum, along with the immunosuppressive effect of ejaculate, make ****-genital intercourse a most efficient manner of transmitting HIV and other infections. The list of diseases found with extraordinary frequency among male homosexual practitioners as a result of **** intercourse is alarming:

**** Cancer
    Chlamydia trachomatis
    Giardia lamblia
    Herpes simplex virus
    Human immunodeficiency virus
    Human papilloma virus
    Isospora belli
    Viral hepatitis types B & C

many people argue that if your Gay your gay you cant change that you are attracted inexplicably towards people of the same sex, could the same not be said then about paedo's? Its not their problem they want to do it with Kiddies is it lets just all tollerate them!!

Now this is my opinion of it all (Lighthearted)

Gay Men - Winner Less Blokes competing for the Women (Im Ugly this is usefull)

Bi Men- Thats Just Greedy Shoot Them

Lesbian Women- :( Bad Times unless there ugly at which point they can do it privateley or extremeley goodlooking (Videos Please)

Bi Women - Yes Please

Transgenders- Only if they warn unsuspecting people first *Shudders*

Transvestites- Integral part of British Comedy
  14. I've nothing against gays in general but I think they should be made to wear arm bands like the Jews in occupied Europe had to. I think they should also pay extra NI contributions. After all most of them have got aids and many are druggies. Many are also grossly overweight like Elton John. It has also been proven that most atrocities in the world, especially in the past were carried out by gay people.