• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

More Bad News from Afghanistan - Sky

2 more killed by a suicide bomber, 1 Gurkha and 1 RMP as being reported at the moment, killed yesterday. RIP and thoughts to their Family, Friends and Colleagues.

Christ, that's 4 in 24. 8O Is Terry trying to copy the Yanks have a Surge of his own?

RIP. Condolances to Family and Friends.

bobthedog said:
2 more killed by a suicide bomber, 1 Gurkha and 1 RMP as being reported at the moment, killed yesterday. RIP and thoughts to their Family, Friends and Colleagues.
Though surely not much condolence to the family, I hope this helps to highlight the sacrifice made by Gurkhas.

RIP fellas.

DeltaDog said:
bobthedog said:
Though surely not much condolence to the family, I hope this helps to highlight the sacrifice made by Gurkhas.

RIP fellas.
Seconded. :evil:

Christ, RIP lads, what an awful 24 hours.

RIP Lads.

Rest In Peace Comrades!

RIP guys, another senceless waist, i though this was just a repeat of the earlier reported deaths. :-(

R.I.P.