More B_B fun

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by error_unknown, Jan 31, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Interestingly, B_B has now depersonalised her charity collecting/SAS stalking website at http://www.justgiving.com/jeannie

We can only speculate on what this means: has she decided to jack; did the picture of her apparently just about to flop her flabby old norks out cause offence to potential donors; has 'Chris Ryan MM' slipped her the gypsy's?

Oddly enough, her Ms.Feral persona on Ultimate-Force was ripping into 'Chris Ryan MM' for not collecting much money. Naughty girl! Chris won't let you into his sleeping bag if you're rude about him.

All deep questions: now we need answers! :D

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Perhaps she has decided to go undercover prior to joining Chris Ryan, and has sanitised her charity website in case it falls into the hands of the enemy. I suspect she is now living in a hole in Ryan's garden, sh!itting in plastic bags and eating only cling-film wrapped Mars bars.

3. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Personally I've never suffered at the hands of this creature as I am not SF. I'm slightly worried that recently she has been subject of more threads than say, AFKACs faecal matter or MDN's many women.

Fcuk her, if the mods can pass any info gleamed of her real name/aliases/addresses on to me I can arrange for her to disappear 'mafia style', maybe then we can get back to talking about poo and w@nking - like my old Roman Catholic sunday school teacher used to say during my 'special bible ed' classes:

"Close your eyes RTFQ, and god will take you from this nasty place into fields of sweets and flowing streams."

Wise men them nonces, I can tell you.

4. This is probably old news to you veteran B_B 'fans' but I made me laugh. (oh god how it made me laugh)

From www.gnooks.com..

Hi Borisette,
    Preparation for the trek is going pretty well I think thanks pet. I've raised £1,500 so far so only another £1,000 to go : ) People nod vigorously and insist "Yes I HAVE already sponsored you" when they see me coming nowadays!
    I go out for fast road marches about three times a week for an hour or more at a time and do the odd workout at the gym. The only steep hilly roads near me lead up to the South Downs and in the local rag last week there was a report of several sightings of a snow leopard up there... a big cat from the Himalayas! I was up there tabbing the other night in the dark and the thought that the wild beasty might leap out of the bushes and eat me all up meant I moved very quickly indeed! Me being a cowardly wuss the boring treadmill set to full incline suddenly appears more inviting!
    As Nepal is so steep and hilly I know I do need to train more for going up and down hills.Apparently it's the coming downhill that is hard on the knees.
    Funny you should ask about my feet...I've always liked keeping my feet soft and smooth and it goes against the grain to harden them up but I am realising I probably do need to leave the massage oils alone and toughen them up...especially if I'm to believe all the horror stories people delight in telling me about toenails coming out etc! I'm planning on keeping my feet clean, dry, cool and happy if I possibly can on the trek ( I've got some army issue arctic woolly socks and am tabbing in those with no problems so far).
    Anyone who missed the previous post about this trek and wants to support SSAFA via 'The man himself' (including a personal message to him?!) can do so at-
    http://www.justgiving.com/chris-ryan%20

"I was up there tabbing the other night in the dark" Wow, army talk!!

5. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW she's taken the site down.... or maybe Chris Ryan did..... while slipping her one while back off a covert Op. :lol:

6. which just goes to show that she definately on this site :roll:
    oh and BB, thanks for the pm on UF, but everyone knows that youre Sniper and ms Feral.

7. the wirdo is watching :cry:

8. J_D

J_D LE

by talking about B_B all the time, your most probably giving her the attention she craves for in a sick way.

But hell its fun to read

9. The thing is Anya, she doesn't go away when we stop talking about her. Her game is to work her way into the confidence of people she feels are vulnerable, for whatever reason, and then to bully them. She isn't nice and she isn't harmless. She used to do this openly by claiming to be an expert on PTSD, now she does it covertly by hiding her identity and interjecting into threads which catch her interest. I'm not sure what drives her evident SF obsession but it might be that she has noticed that people who are hung up on SF tend to be slightly immature and looking for strong leadership.

Anyway, she's a menace and a pain in the arrse.

10. J_D

J_D LE

Well then she's one sad little feck with no life and nothing to impress. Hope she gets hunted down and ripped apart :twisted:

11. Ahh I recieved some PMs of a slightly less than civil nature... does this make me a BB survivor? :D

12. Good idea while the Goverment attempts to ban hunting (And lets not start that debat again) ARRSE can start a new Blood Sport BB hunting using only the internet and insults to track the twisted sick witch down and then slowly deliver a painful death at the hands of the NAFFI Bar Pack :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I call for BBC to be Hunt Master any other suggestions welcome :)

13. BBC in jodphurs and pink. Oh God the whip... and if she stuck the hunting horn up me hoop I could fart a merry tune.