More Americans too fat for X-rays

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by armchair_jihad, Jul 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. More and more obese people are unable to get full medical care because they are either too big to fit into scanners, or their fat is too dense for X-rays or sound waves to penetrate, radiologists reported Tuesday.

With 64 percent of the U.S. population either overweight or obese, the problem is worsening

Can fat stop machine generated rays? Could this be a solution to weapons of the future?
  2. Natural selection in action if you ask me.

Too fat for medical care? Lose weight or die you fat fcuks.
  3. bring on the fat tax for those obese

they now give them disability scooters as they can't walk HELLO THIS MEANS THEY DO LESS WORK!!

welcome to 'New' England
  4. At least they have the potential to become bullet proof as<a href=""> New Scientist</a href> proves...
  5. They obviously haven't measured the BMI of some of the civvie birds who spend all of their waking hours on here......................trawling for DPM c0ck.
  6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Or half the millies over here in N.I!
  7. Lisburn sluts...
  8. ^^^^

The photo on the right was taken at the last ARRSE crawl, attended mostly by fat civvie lasses.
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Ballymena slappas......
  10. Why would you even want to cure some grossly obese slug of whatever self induced ailment they're suffering from? Lardarses are the answer to our diminishing energy resource dilemma, just convert the oilburning powerstations to run on mascerated biffa, its my eco-fuel of choice.
    "Thats right chunky, the buns are right in there, through the small round door. Yes it is a bit hot, thats global warming for you"

The sleek shall inherit the earth!
  11. Jesus christ, has it really gotten that bad? I knew it was abnormally high, but last I heard it was between 30 and 40 percent.
  12. i must admit when i went over to the USA, i have noticed a lot of Fatties about, a bit more than the UK , we do have a few superfatties but not that many, USA seems to have it bad.....
  13. The USA is horrific but I was most stunned by the number of porkers in Sydney. I though Oz was full of active outdoors types, not much sign of that these days. One of the most obese nations in the world.