More 4 very well done-I pray that justice will prevail.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by EAGLE1, Jan 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well done to the team who put together 'The trial of Tony Blair'.
    I hope and pray that this is a preview of a forth coming documentary.

I laughed I cried, then like a kid on christmas eve-I imagined the presents to come very soon. On my wish list is that fckers balls on a court platter.

I for one thank you for this magical trip to the future.
  2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Wonder what El Presidente thought of it?
  3. Eagle one you really are a tit.
  4. I thought it was fcuking abysmal.
  5. Just as it started all the "4" Channels reception went really bad. Was this due to government jamming?? :frustrated: Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you!! :headbang:
  6. I think it illustrated very well just how rapidly the climate of political opinion can change. I think it also illustrated pretty well the fickle nature of loyalty in the political sense. One minute you a top dictator and the next, you are the nobody you were before you became one, relegated to expendable oblivion and hoist to the petard of your own laws.

Although It was not particularly sophisticated as a drama, it got it's message across pretty well.
  7. and Blair is a spare Prickk and Iraq is the wedding. :elephant:
  8. Oh yes From Absolute Ruler, to a hole in the desert, to the most disgraceful example of State Justice in recnt history.
    Even Chezchescue (the Rumainian dictator) got a better deal.