Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by nelix, May 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. morale in the AMS? you have got to be joking

fith tour and once again let down

admin clerks who can't administrate, pay clerks who can't sort out our pay and stitched up by every-one who we support selflessly

seriously considering terminating as can not put up with much more of this
  2. Whinging git!

Bugger off then. I happen to know you're neither use nor ornament anyway!
  3. Our morale would increase if you posted a picture of yourself in uniform :wink:
  4. Standby for a massive paydrop.
  5. not sure if i am good or bad but i am definately indifferent now
  6. You're losing it mate. Shame there's never a CPN around when you need them.
  7. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

According to the film 'Went the Day Well?' (one of the greatest war films) morale is:

"...something wot the wops ain't got"

So are you one of us or one of them?
  8. Morale in the AMS was boxed up and shipped back to Bicester to be stored for a day when we need it

Come back when your on number 8 :roll:

Nothing changed there then

they won't take any notice
  9. What u still doin here after a top table should be pissed and in Emmas by now mate lol
  10. Of course there is no morale. It gets in the way of your ability to do your assigned duties. Tsk tsk. Please tell me you did not sign up thinking anyone actually cared if you liked the work you do, or felt a frisson of joy when you went on duty. Bleat more constructively in dui does :wink:
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Whats your point, nelix?
  12. Sacked it matey :wink:

Got a better offer 8O
  13. if we didn't do our jobs right then there would be hell to pay. it is pathetic that clerks constantly get away with not doing their job
  14. Ye have to tell me all lol
  15. Used to be a saying when I was in "Don't buy a TV, dont but a car, save all your money and PVR!!" that's if the Clerks don't bollocks up the paperwork!!!.

Seriously stop F*****G whinging and either get on with the job or get out pal.

No sympathy the clerks where always shite and you signed the dotted line.