Morale Police

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by brew_n_beer, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With all the 'comments' about things being pants in the AMS and the mere mention of an MDHU drives some people to drink and some others over a cliff. Is there hope or are thing that bad that people suspected of harbouring morale carted away and commited.

2. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Good question......not sure whether the ' It's all disaster - thank fcuk I'm off ' crew are truly representative or not ?

I note you narrow it down to Army Med Svcs - is it particularly a khaki phenomenon or across the DMS ?

I'm guessing that the people who are enjoying their time are generally too busy to post about what a fantastic tour it is and how they are looking forward to going to Grenada on Exercise Caribbean Venture this Autumn, at MoD's expense and being paid to do it......

Also, nobody wants to put their head above the parapet simply to get it shot off by saying anything crass like

> I'm still glad I joined
    > Proud of my cap badge
    > Happily recommend it to others
    > Feel I make a difference

- for fear their mates will take the p1ss.

( Arrsers of course will take the p1ss as a default option so they don't count ! )

Be interested to see the response.

" Public floggings will continue until morale improves "

Lee Shaver

3. > I'm still glad I joined
    > Proud of my cap badge
    > Happily recommend it to others
    > Feel I make a difference

I'll say it and mean all of the above !!!!

4. See how you feel when the alcohol wears off and your head comes down from the Razzmans arrse.

Medders

5. QED

6. Fiair one to all. Quite like my job, could effin punch some people sometimes, but thats life. Nice to hear that there are others out there who enjoy their jobs.