Morale? Is anybody out there happy?

Discussion in 'Seniors' started by Moon_Monkey_Spunk, Sep 10, 2006.

?
  1. Yes, I skip all the way.

45.9%
  2. No, i cry all the way to work.

54.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just my Corps? I know most of us are working are t*ts off because of commitments but everyone I speak to in the mess are fed up with service life. Reasons range from constant tours and bad man management.
    Whats the feeling in other Messes?

2. Well there's a first if you are. You want to try and get out more instead of working til 1900hrs at night to gain brownie points :D

Me, I'm perfectly happy when I put forward constructive critisism about working practices. The social events more than make up for the 'other' stuff.

3. YES!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN THE ARMY

4. yer im pretty happy, change of role was good. keeps me interested.

morale 70%

now need to see if anyone will douse it in crap duties

5. Bring it on...I love it!!!

6. Retire at 40 with a full pension, free uniforms, free trips to far off lands with the opportunity to lose a pound or two, all the ammunition and excitement you could possibly want, big boys toys etc etc....

Happy as Larry... (though I've not seen him for a while :) )

7. You're not a canvassing Journo are you?

*sniffs the air suspiciously*

8. Happy!! I live in the smoke, parents blagging it as I "do something in the city," my office clock is Big Ben and The Boss lives at the other end of my street, (EIIR not TB He's next door). What is there not to be happy about!?

Of course I'd rather be paid to invent new tasty cocktails in the carribean but then reality kicked in.......................

9. V. Happy!!

I'm in the middle of 6 and half weeks leave and at the end of it I am posted (on promotion) to Germany where I will make full use of the tax free benefits!!

I'm also making full use of the Enhanced Learning Credits so that when I leave in 6 yrs time I will be well qual'd up.

10. I love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT!

Mind you, I never was very clever - I moan constantly, but still love my job? Feckin wierdo!

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

The Army may have it's downsides. Wait until you are out and have to suffer the tomfoolery you will face every day in Civvie Strasse.

12. Yes i love my job it is the cnuts who turn up and ruin it for me!!!

14. Agreed. But only if those above are willing to listen. These days a lot of advice, guidance call it what you, falls on deaf ears. Or is that just my Corps and I'm being a grumpy bustard :roll:

15. Thanks lads, thats made me happy knowing all you lot are happy! I'll be skipping to work tommorow whistling the Corps Tune. Mac, your not even happy on leave you miserable old Cnut!