Morale in the RLC Pt2

Discussion in 'RLC' started by DOG_LALS, Mar 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the original thread is locked i'd thought i'd open a new one to get some feedback.

No biting just banter. :lol: 8) 8O :D
  2. Morale on top of the hill today HIGH (but it is early) :roll:
  3. Ditto - Life is great, even better now we're all on DII MSN as well :)
  4. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Cheers guys, lets keep it sensible this time.

Thank you.
  5. No probs GM. You forgot to mention how good your moral in the RLC is today? :)
  6. Morale.... Today is of the highest possible standard, I love life, I love me, I love you... Love is just basically all around!
    Feel It, Feel It
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

DOG LALS and sensible in the same sentance... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. Marky you're bored again, aren't you?
  9. You and Dog_lals know each other in real life lol. You worked together in 33.
  10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Is that a wah?

(I dont think he ever worked!) :wink:
  11. Morale today in my department is again of the highest possible standard! Once again Im feeling love for all fellow RLC'ers!! Love me Like I love Love you all.
  12. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

To prevent the thread slipping to the depths of vomitting by the NAAFI bins whilst trying to focus on the plus size lady you have fallen in love with, give your morale a rating on a scale of 0 - 10.

0 - Low

10 - High

Add any additional comment but keep it minimal.

Thank you.
  13. Morale-10 today is good. :lol:
  14. Marky, you need to get posted here, so I can retire and you can see what morale on the minus scale feels like! Sorry fellow loggies -3 on the sh*t scale today.
  15. If people stop ringing me with bone questions, I may get back to a 10 today....Flatliners in my unit...leave me alone and answer the things you should know yourself :)

Morale at moment...5-6 ish