Morale in the RAMC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by DOG_LALS, Mar 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How is morale in this fine corps? 8)

2. Mine is excellent, thanks for asking

3. DrainSniffin always been a good job.!!!!

4. I wonder why that is? :lol:

5. Peace man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. I would have to say that the morale within the RAMC, well the part that I see is on the up, it went through one of its cyclic two year bad patches but it is a much more positive at the moment but that could be due to current and impending changes within the RAMC most of which are an improvement ?

anyway Im happy and right now thats all that matters

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. Morale - not bad at the moment thanks, but like everything I suppose, it all depends on where AMS MCM div have posted you !!! which Dog-lals, takes us back to one of your previous threads. I think things are on the up. Happy Days

8. are you on a fact finding mission for AMD? first asking what people think about 22 Fd Hosp and now asking how morale in this fine Corps is? :wink:

my morale is excellent thanks. Life is good. Life as a techie is good, couldnt tell you about the CMTs though but it probably involves canvas and paint.

9. Canvas and paint is that multi-tasking?

10. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

DOG LALS doesnt get out much.

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

No more than a j-cloth and a bucket of hibitane.

12. The good old days, we have contract cleaners now, pity really

13. More than you venty.
    :oops:

14. Whats AMD? Just wondered what morale was like as i can't think of a better tread to post. Sorry. :wink:

15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Army Medical Directorate. DL, you will need to know this when you apply for a commission in the RAMC!