Morale in the RAMC

I would have to say that the morale within the RAMC, well the part that I see is on the up, it went through one of its cyclic two year bad patches but it is a much more positive at the moment but that could be due to current and impending changes within the RAMC most of which are an improvement ?

anyway Im happy and right now thats all that matters

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Morale - not bad at the moment thanks, but like everything I suppose, it all depends on where AMS MCM div have posted you !!! which Dog-lals, takes us back to one of your previous threads. I think things are on the up. Happy Days

are you on a fact finding mission for AMD? first asking what people think about 22 Fd Hosp and now asking how morale in this fine Corps is? :wink:

my morale is excellent thanks. Life is good. Life as a techie is good, couldnt tell you about the CMTs though but it probably involves canvas and paint.

Canvas and paint is that multi-tasking?

Ventress said:
boelynbulldog said:
Canvas and paint is that multi-tasking?
No more than a j-cloth and a bucket of hibitane.
The good old days, we have contract cleaners now, pity really

Filbert Fox said:
are you on a fact finding mission for AMD? first asking what people think about 22 Fd Hosp and now asking how morale in this fine Corps is? :wink:

my morale is excellent thanks. Life is good. Life as a techie is good, couldnt tell you about the CMTs though but it probably involves canvas and paint.
Whats AMD? Just wondered what morale was like as i can't think of a better tread to post. Sorry. :wink:

Filbert, you always were a horses arse! techs are only tollerated by the rest of the Corps, cos life would be boring taking the pee out of nurses all the time....

Cbt Med Techs Backbone of the Corps!

My morale is excellent, 14 months left of this b@llocks :twisted:

My students are somewhat depressed......especially after I went through what maybe on their progress test :lol:

And us techies are so amused by the constant barbed wit of you CMTs :roll:

Techtechtech said:
Ventress said:
Well, it takes little to amuse you poo checkers!
I aggree, It's normally as simple as watching the look of panic in the eyes of a CMT as they try to do something 'clinical' :roll:
Standing behind a curtain and pressing buttons, sniffing test tubes, or cleaning operating trolleys is dead clinical then?!!!

That must be the same look you get when mentioning PT or Military Training to techs then eh?!! :wink: