Morale boost

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Dec 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Apparently Tony reckons his visit to Iraq is a morale boost!

Has your morale ever been boosted by a politians/Royals visit?

What would be a more realistic morale booster?
  2. Being sent home!
  3. .....
  4. Sylvia Saint coming to visit.
  5. An 81mm mortar hitting his transport?
  6. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

He is accompanied by about 50 journos too. - So whose benefit is he there for.........????
  7. What a delightful thought.
  8. Oh yes, if there is a God or Santa....I'd believe, I'd preach, I'd even serve. :D

81, 120, 122, 162, 152, 155, 94, 66, and the RPG family - some of the most useful millimetres and initials :twisted:
  9. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just the one?
  10. Morale boost? Well it would start with being noshed to completion mit amateur facial finish by a Danish lady who is not afraid to pick a man's lock.
    Swiftly followed by getting on the fire water whilst watching the moto GP season review. Add breaks would be brief snippits of adult art, like the uranus experiment with the worlds first every zero G money shot.
    Once adequately lashed up I would offer Tony out in front of the entire british forces, Tony, thinking it a joke would accept, I would circle him stripped to the waste, steaming in the moonlight, tats and p1sstank gut on display, with just a hint of homo erotic bear love about the whole scene.
    Then before Big Tone knows what's going on, bang it's all over with a swift left jab, followed by a big over hand right bomb in between the blinkers. Then all uklf can line up to take a waz on him, but not until they have eaten a bowl of sugar puffs washed down with asparagus and 4 sachets of neat orange screech.
    The peice de resistance would be MDN and Shortfuse having a chicken Vinders, followed by an unholy burst of the squitters (nae wiping), running a bft and waking tony up with a good bumfacing.
  11. OK, where are the Pin-ups?
  12. "The best morale exists where you never hear the word mentioned. When you hear a lot of talk about it, it's usually lousy."

-Dwight D Eisenhower
  13. Yes i have. When he visited during Telic 1 they sent me and Smoojalooge to Doha for the day so we wouldnt upset him. Cracking day out