Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Moral Dilemma?

Your Oppo calls you late one night. He's in a state. He's discovered his missus in bed wit

• Hang the phone up quietly and pretend it was a wrong call...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hang the phone up and call Plod immediately...

• Motor over there at full speed, pulling in whatever favours you can, to assist with him the 'cl

• Total voters
Its a no brainer, his missus is going to be missed by someone, relatives, neighbours etc. so the plod are going to be all over him like a rash as he`s next of kin. At some point he will incriminate you as he can still be tried even if there is no body to be found. He would`ve been better off chucking a fiver on the bedside cabinet and saying "have this one on me mate", then getting on with his life.
The pig farm idea is a bit of an urban myth, the best way to dispose of 'evidence' is at the bottom of the ocean tied to an engine block, crabs and fish will finish it off long before anyone gets to it and I can`t see a CSI donning divers kit and sifting the ocean bed for teeth etc.

JonnoJonno said:
eodmatt said:
JonnoJonno said:
eodmatt said:
There was a time when you could throughput human remains via the burners at the Isle of Grain power station. Allegedly.

Knacker yard. £10 or a go on your sister. Apparently

You'd be lucky, she's as gay as an army Padre. Definitely.
I rape therefore I couldn't give a fuck what she likes 8O

A man after my own inclinations. Apparently.

Almost keeled over ...

since when do we have moral standards in the NAAFI ??
eeeeek.gif

slick said:
Its a no brainer, his missus is going to be missed by someone, relatives, neighbours etc. so the plod are going to be all over him like a rash as he`s next of kin. At some point he will incriminate you as he can still be tried even if there is no body to be found. He would`ve been better off chucking a fiver on the bedside cabinet and saying "have this one on me mate", then getting on with his life.
The pig farm idea is a bit of an urban myth, the best way to dispose of 'evidence' is at the bottom of the ocean tied to an engine block, crabs and fish will finish it off long before anyone gets to it and I can`t see a CSI donning divers kit and sifting the ocean bed for teeth etc.

The Bristol Channel is ideal as long as you stay well away from the sand dreddging area, as the tide is to strong for diving

Dry_Clean_Only said:
And for the teeth and any other bone like material, hydrofluoric acid is pretty good at dissolving materials with high calcium content. Don't however spill it on your skin, not only will it soak straight through and dissolve your own bones (bit of own goal), it will also cause a fairly rapid cardiac arrest. Nasty stuff. Good for bones tho' :-D

For hair, burn it, high temperatures ideally, talking plus 1500C and as this will destroy any DNA residue. I'd suggest a thermite mix with Magnesium powder added to increase the overall temperature. Wear dark glasses to protect your eyes it's going to be pretty bright and use a clay or ceramic pot with a low moisture content to avoid premature explosions. :p

I'm going to go hide under the blankets now, and hope you aren't a real person, scary man.

auscam said:
I was told that there's an overpass pillar in Glasgow that still contains the corpse of an ex-gangster. T or F?

The M8 Kingston bridge over the Clyde in the city center apparently one or 2 bedies are supposed to be hidden in the pillars no chance of it being proven though 8O

link

brettarider said:
auscam said:
I was told that there's an overpass pillar in Glasgow that still contains the corpse of an ex-gangster. T or F?

The M8 Kingston bridge over the Clyde in the city center apparently one or 2 bedies are supposed to be hidden in the pillars no chance of it being proven though 8O

link

When you do a ultrasound inspection to check for the correct amount of re-inforceing in concreat a body would show up as a void on the screen, and thus need further investigation probably by a diamond drill

brettarider said:
auscam said:

link

Bedies are indeed notoriously difficult to locate in almost any situation. However it should be possible to locate bodies in concrete structures by use of ultrasonic scanning. Also GPR might be used as this technology is quite usefull for finding contiguous masses (such as pipes, cables and thigh bones) in random backgrounds such as soil. Be interesting to try anyway.

The whole "best way to dispose of a corpse" thing is somewhat of a Red Herring -

As Ian and Myra would say, its all about 'Location, Location, Location' - if you put it in the right place, no amount of suspicion or investigation will track it down, indeed cutting up bodies and buying acid only serves to leave a paper trail and forensic evidence for them to track you down with! Personally I'd be recommending a B&Q tarpaulin and a weekend away in the car...

labrat said:
The whole "best way to dispose of a corpse" thing is somewhat of a Red Herring -

As Ian and Myra would say, its all about 'Location, Location, Location' - if you put it in the right place, no amount of suspicion or investigation will track it down, indeed cutting up bodies and buying acid only serves to leave a paper trail and forensic evidence for them to track you down with! Personally I'd be recommending a B&Q tarpaulin and a weekend away in the car...

It didn't actually stop them doing life for it though did it?

Unplanned murders are a pain in the arse. The house will be full of forensics - as will your mate. Unless you own a boat and are close to the sea, the bodies need to go in the ground; Natural Trust woodland that has little chance of ever being built on is best. Even though you might have to dig through roots (hard work) you will be screened from view. Take a weapon with you because if you get pulled by OB with bodies in the car, or someone does see you digging, they will have to go too. Don't fcuk around pulling teeth out or cutting fingers off the stiffs. OB can age and sex the bones and match them against missing persons.

You will need to do something with the mobile phones that belonged to the dead. Losing them in different places is a good move. Needless to say; leave yours at home for this particular nights work.

Finally you will need to keep a close eye on your mate's mental state. Murder can weigh very heavily on people. If he shows the slightest sign of cracking you need to top him and make it look like a suicide. Be a little bit paranoid vis a vis his attitude towards you; you are the one person that can get him a double life sentence and he may think about eliminating you.

The Cambrian Mountains are ideal for land bound disposal, plenty of peat bogs, just a few weights and bobs your uncle, I have been planting my pets up there for years